Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195735014
Discord name: Claire#5517
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Originally mained US Server, however have gotten expirence on UK, and known within the UK, I would say a few weeks in the UK. But on Civil Networks SCP as a whole, august, but played a few in May.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Ethics Commitee Assistant "Syringe"
Beta-1 PVT " Estrogen"
Medical Consunalt "Syringe" ( I still will be a medical even if I get accepted for SA.)

Civilian name: Claire Leah.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Only putting ones I have accuired in the UK Side
A-1 SPC ( Held stepped down as Wanted to Focus a few other things
Ethics Commitee Assistant ( Holding)

Medical Consunalt ( Holding, Will still play if I get accepted.)
Beta-1 PVT, ( Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm mostly applying for the postion of Site Advisor mostly as I want to assist all regiments, and assist the site by having a Site Advisor who is active in all timezones ( UK, and Late night). So I can accept documents, and assist with whatever they will need on site. While I have only been here for a few weeks, I have been active every single day In Prime UK hours, And early early morning UK hours. Having But mostly I just want to be a Site Advisor so there is a activesite advisor who is responsibile, and can assist by approving any documents needed.

-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
Well. I am mostly suitable because of my expirence on UK and US. I have Gathered 2 CL4 Expirences on US, and UK ( 4 in total). And I feel I am ready to assist the site and all regiments by having a active site advisor for them to go too. And also its because I am extremly friendly to all regiments that I have spoken to. I will be able to approve documents any time of the hour, But if I am not on, there mostly will be another Advisor on as I am active till late at night ( my time).
How long I have been on this past month.1673802853606.png

-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Being active on the site.
Maintaing being Friendly, as you will be looked up to by Everyone who joins the server, but also people who have been on site for a while.
Approve Cross test Euclid Class SCP ➜ Keter Class SCP
Do department reviews which you will overlook a department for that month, and give your review to the department.

-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

( Just to let know I still will play ECA, and Medical as those are not senior postions if I am accepted :).)

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
-Support
You have had less then 2 weeks of experience of ECA and Consultant on UK and when you were ECA on US you had some many reports on you by many MTF CL4 personnel and Site Admin. Site Advisor is a really trusted role with great responsibility and I feel that you do not live up to those expectations for now. Also its a bit suspicoius that you left US after your site advisor app on us got declined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claire!

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Neutral

* I would recommend gaining more Cl4 experience before applying for a Senior foundation role

*you recently joined A1 then jumped to B1 and the Medical consultant, this doesn’t show any consistency in you as a player.

I have seen perform as a staff member on the US server and you were doing well but now i would recommend waiting more time from applying for another role.

Good luck.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support would leave b1 dont goooooo

On a actual note +/- neutral

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
I have read over the comments.

While I may be new ( And What Demi Said I jumped from A-1 to B-1 and Also Medical), I do think I should say a few things

-Support
You recently got a consultant Can you wait for at least a month or two
While I just got consulant yes, I feel I will be able to Help all regiments as Site Admin. Helping B-1, E-11, Nu-7, Etc. While I complety understand I do just wish to help the site and all the other regiments. Thats all I have ever wanted to do within Site-65.

-Support
You have had less then 2 weeks of experience of ECA and Consultant on UK and when you were ECA on US you had some many reports on you by many MTF CL4 personnel and Site Admin. Site Advisor is a really trusted role with great responsibility and I feel that you do not live up to those expectations for now. Also its a bit suspicoius that you left US after your site advisor app on us got declined.
No reports ( Other then one within the USA side which should have never happened imo) No reports were ever given from what I am aware off. And I left US When my Site Advisor on App WAS still up ( I was denied the first time which I still played, I then made another App, but removed it due to the fact I wanted to play within the UK server.)

-support would leave b1 dont goooooo

-Support
you're not leaving b1 homie
I still will be able to assist B-1 as a Site Admin, and be able to assist as much as possibile. And give ideas to B-1 as a Site Advisor to the CO Team, The NCO team, and the Enlisted team.
Neutral

* I would recommend gaining more Cl4 experience before applying for a Senior foundation role

*you recently joined A1 then jumped to B1 and the Medical consultant, this doesn’t show any consistency in you as a player.

I have seen perform as a staff member on the US server and you were doing well but now i would recommend waiting more time from applying for another role.

Good luck.

I had left A-1 mostly due to a few Reasons
A: Body gaurding was not my type of style, and I had peacefully resign.
B: I wanted to Focus on Medical, ECA, And another MTF regiment That I was intrested in, and help as much as possibile in there ( Beta-1)

Eitherway, Stay safe : )

Orbe

Aug 17, 2022
I have read over the comments.

While I may be new ( And What Demi Said I jumped from A-1 to B-1 and Also Medical), I do think I should say a few things

While I just got consulant yes, I feel I will be able to Help all regiments as Site Admin. Helping B-1, E-11, Nu-7, Etc. While I complety understand I do just wish to help the site and all the other regiments. Thats all I have ever wanted to do within Site-65.

No reports ( Other then one within the USA side which should have never happened imo) No reports were ever given from what I am aware off. And I left US When my Site Advisor on App WAS still up ( I was denied the first time which I still played, I then made another App, but removed it due to the fact I wanted to play within the UK server.)

I still will be able to assist B-1 as a Site Admin, and be able to assist as much as possibile. And give ideas to B-1 as a Site Advisor to the CO Team, The NCO team, and the Enlisted team.

I had left A-1 mostly due to a few Reasons
A: Body gaurding was not my type of style, and I had peacefully resign.
B: I wanted to Focus on Medical, ECA, And another MTF regiment That I was intrested in, and help as much as possibile in there ( Beta-1)

Eitherway, Stay safe : )
Sure, you could have left to UK for differnt reasons. However you have no senior CL4 postions or have held any. hence why I feel you are unfit for SA so I will be still leaving a -Support

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral to -Support

-Just got Consultant and barely been ECA

Although sure, it may be the same server, but the playerbase is different. People are stricter here. Although You may have experience as CL4 on US, on UK its different. Get a bit more experience on UK and then go from there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.