BST (+01:00)
Character name(s):
Tekky
Civilian name:
L2Tek
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes and I am willing to actively use it.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Because I am dedicated to having good, serious RP situations on the server. RPing as SCPs is personally is my favorite aspect of the server (especially having researchers run tests). I am also knowledgeable in the rules and lore surrounding SCP-096 and know how to properly act in RP situations as 096.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified the usual behavior of SCP-096 is sitting on the floor crying but it can slowly move around if left for more than 1 minute.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 can go anywhere as long as someone there has seen its face (either by being in close proximity or looking at a photo of 096) but it has to have been seen by someone in D-block to justify going there. You can wander around, but as 096 you cannot force anyone into a situation where they have to look at you. As soon as all SCP-096-2s are neutralized it will return back to a docile state and slowly wander around or sit down..
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
All MTF assigned to containing 096 put on scrambler goggles.
Alert all foundation staff about the fact that 096 has breached and where it was last seen (so they can avoid contact).
Terminate all SCP-096-2 instances or wait for 096 to terminate all SCP-096-2 instances.
Wait for 096 to become docile again and approach it and place a bucket on its head.
While the bucket is obstructing 092's vision, use the SCP containment beam on it and restrain it with SCP restraints.
Then return it back to its containment cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.