[UK] Thomas Langstädtlers Trial Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langstädtler

Sep 19, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Bösermaster
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Day 7 Hours and some minutes
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CEWT ( Central European Winter Time )
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Thomas Langstädtler
Chaos name (include your rank): Have none
Civilian name:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31694511
Discord ID (name#0000): bösermaster bosermaster
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes its my First
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No i dont have any
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: If you look me up in Billys Log, staff system but i am not sure if it is something all People who use it have access to there is a Chance that my Steam ID still has its Whole Ticket Count I did on that System which should be around 1200 to 1300 Tickets. But since 1 Community doesnt exist anymore where i was a Staff on, around 500 to 700 Tickets or more are missing on those Numbers
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes , quite a lot even from over 2 Years of Playing. But i mostly just do Serious Roleplay if i am interested in the RP Happening.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At Average i am around 1 Hour per Day on the Server
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Well i am currently Looking for a Job, and have some Time , since Staffing is quite Fun and this Server doesnt have to many Difficult Rules Players have to Follow i have thanks to my hight ticket Count Quite a Routine on how to Handle Sits in most if not all Situations. Also i kinda miss Staffing it gives me a bit of Purpose and i love doing it. At least i wanna try again since i wasnt a Staff Member in over 4 or 5 Months. Also i plan on spending quite a lot more Time on this Server since i really love all it offers.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have Lots of Experience, i am able to Resolve Tickets quick and efficent so even if lots is Happening on the Server i am able to Work them down very fast, and efficent without any Bias since i am to old for that.

So i would like to say I would Help increase Player Satisfaction. Due to me being able to Resolve Tickets very fast. And online almost everyday Except Friday

Langstädtler

Sep 19, 2023
Hello @Langstädtler , please ensure you do not reference servers outside of civilnetworks when referring to your past staff experience. I'd advise editing out the details of that part and just explaining that you do have previous experience
Hi, i am a bit confused which Community ? The only thing i am referencing is Billys Logs which is used for Staffing in a lot of Gmod Servers and a Community which no longer Exist, do you mean this part ?

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Hi, i am a bit confused which Community ? The only thing i am referencing is Billys Logs which is used for Staffing in a lot of Gmod Servers and a Community which no longer Exist, do you mean this part ?
my bad i misinterpreted

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
-Good interactions
-Good application

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Langstädtler ,

I am giving you +/- support

- No interactions
- Low Vtime
- Decent application

Good Luck,
- Edwin

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Langstädtler

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Firstly, id like to apologies for the delay on our team responding to your application. Please be assured, it is under review and one of the SL team will respond with a final verdict soon.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Langstädtler

Sep 19, 2023
@Langstädtler

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Firstly, id like to apologies for the delay on our team responding to your application. Please be assured, it is under review and one of the SL team will respond with a final verdict soon.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.
That is really nothing you need to apologize for take all the Time you need.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @Langstädtler
Thank you for showing interest in being a staff member. Unfortunately at this time, we will be denying your application. We would like you to get more well known in the community.

You may reapply in 2-weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.