Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasmelton03

Jun 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ThomasMelton
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6D 16Hr 56M
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: GMT-6 Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu7 SGT Thomas Melton [DB]
Chaos name (include your rank): ThomasMelton
Civilian name: Thomas E Melton PR-5
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460065163
Discord ID (name#0000): Mr.Melton#4288
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No its not the first: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-thomas-meltons-moderator-application.7201/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-30th Jul Fail RP X Ban | 21th Sept Fear RP= Because was in an LAV and didn't know it had been FRP for someone to point a gun at the vehicle.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No I Do Not.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I Do, a couple being: Military RP, Dark RP and Starwars RP.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6-12 Hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to become apart of the moderator team, Cause I've been playing on this SCP Server for a while now, and would like to experience more to this server and the community. Also to be more of a help for others and to help people understand the scp lore. I'm also GMT 6 so there isn't a lot of "active" Moderators on during that time, and when there is its only one person whom has to deal with all the sits, so I'd like to be there to help while I can, to relief some stress for others .
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-Im nothing "Special" just here to help... Some of my "Advantages" are due to playing this server for quite some time, I've got to know a lot of the rules and gameplays throughout the server. I'm always up at Night(GMT-6) so I'm always able to be a help to the late admin sits from being questions to someone needing assistance and I don't "AFK" during playing on the server. In the past I've had a couple of warns and bans and could take that to my advantage helping others avoid such coincidence's, and or later punishment's. I'm a pretty relaxed and straight forward person, always keeping my cool, and always enjoy helping others, I've worked many irl customer jobs and would like to bring my calm customer service to those whom need help. I'm pretty dedicated to this server and just would like to help the server run at its best at all time's, and help others gameplay be at its finest!

Thank You

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-SUPPORT
- Previous X class ban
- No interactions
-Can't remember seeing you on
-Application lacks detail

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @thomasmelton03,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, but it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. You have also had a concerning amount of warns/bans in your record. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.