Character name(s): 'Toni'

Civilian name: Toni Gagarin

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LCPL; O1 PVT; A1 CPL; CI-B; B1 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
(copied from my Mod App, nothing has changed so far, no more warnings, etc) Yes, - LTAP (Class B), did not want to deal with IA at the time; 3x RDM; 1x FailRP; 1x Mixing; 1x ERP - Very poor 173 experiment handling and afterwards research paper. 3x RDM were very diserved, however I dont recall why. 1x Mixing and 1x Failrp were when I was very new to the server and was not familliar with most RP stuff

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Security Captain due to the times I usually play at being very late. I have class at night, and sometimes, very later on the day, there are no other CL4 personnel online, as a security Sgt there is little I can do to help, cannot organize sweeps, cannot open/close teslas, server is complete pandemonium later at night, I would like to help keep the server a little bit healthier for all those who play a bit later at night

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have a bit of experience as sargeant, rrt sgt, ISD, intel, and most recently B1

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Command and organize gensec, make sure they follow the CoC and CoE, organize sweeps, and assist them whenever necessary

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE ROAD TO GLORY:
Toni grew up to military parents, following in on their footsteps after turning 18, he joined the Canadian Army, later on training for SF, he served in various humanitarian aid missions in central africa, and had some combat tours, unfortunately, on the last, he obtained a injury that incapacitated him from serving in the army. All this did not stop him from serving, he joined the Canadian Police, and after great work as a Strike Team member, conducting various raids on drug operations and contraband routes, he was offered the position of Captain within the police, which he gladly accepted - and faithfully served for 6 years.
During his time, various constructions were being done on the nearby town of "Pinewood", all which had extreme secrecy, this always intrigued Toni, because he knew from a mutual friend that those were military facilities, and they were recruiting Security personnel that, preferebly, had previous military experience. When construction almost finished, Toni was approached to serve as a Captain in these installations, given a briefing about the SCP Foundations, their goals, and the importance of d-class personnel being held there, considering his past experiences, Toni accepted the offer, and was immediatly greeted with various ex-military personnel, all working with the same goal. Most days went past smoothly, but Toni quickly learned about the dangers the SCP foundation keeps from the regular people - dangerous SCP breaches, CI, treacherous personnel, GOC interactions; This all intrigued him to keep working there, because, deep down he knew he was making a difference, despite all the ethical wrongdoings of the foundation. Toni heroically died during a SCP-682 breach, alongside with most of his fellow Gensec colleagues, whilst saving most non combative personnel and succesfully locking down the facility, until the arrival of the emergency response teams.

EDIT: Formatting; also want to clarify, this was written a little bit quickly, because the only reason I genuinely want to be whitelisted for captain, is because there is almost none CL4 personnel consitently on at night when I sometimes play, and I know that having one CL4 around would be extremely helpful

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- Never seen you on Gensec
- Rushed app

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
- Support
- Application responses are unacceptable. 1 sentence answers should never be used.
- Warnings

+/- Backstory
+/- Many combat roles but all enlisted rank

+ Off-Peak Activity
+ Playtime

No matter how desperately you want captains on off-peak hours that is no excuse to put out a very rushed application.

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-/+ Support

Seems a bit rushed

But u have CL4 experience with A-1 and alot of combat

1RoNy

Dec 13, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED
Dear 'Toni' ,
Thank you for taking your time applying for a Captain position,
Unfortunately, neither me or Chief 'Instructor' had seen you on GSD, nor had interacted with you while on-duty.

You may re-apply again for the position in 1 week.

- Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Krakow'

Status
Not open for further replies.