-Vxeriy#0447

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

-UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-Yes this is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-I have a lot received warnings from my past, which was by intention In that time I was never playing serious role play or reached anything, but I have changed and learned from the mistakes, I always want to come across as competent and am a person who likes to take criticism and likes to learn new things. Furthermore, I attach great importance to accuracy in the work that is done. 2022 Was the year of me being a minge I never had any good Interactions or tried to achieve anything on the server, But I changed. Here's the Difference My Warnings 2022: image (8).png
Here's 2023: Currently 2 Active Warnings
image (9).png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-I achieved a lot during the time as staff member on many servers, and I think the duties are the same on this server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Arma 3, GTA 5, and other GMOD servers

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-I can be Online everyday currently around 5-9hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I want to support the team in their responsibilities to ensure players follow the rules and correct them when they break the rules and to ensure good cooperation, I'm also online at early times where sometimes no moderators are online.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-I can say that I enjoy helping people settle disputes and am a communicative person in such matters. I often try to find compromises for such cases so that both parties understand and admit their mistakes. You should accept me because I: I immediately create a ticket for every rule violation and collect information for the TM I help people to settle disputes and I'm always communicative in such situations I do and carry out every task with passion.

Attachments

• C35057D1-1ACD-4DAA-95EA-94FA3A279641.jpeg
    C35057D1-1ACD-4DAA-95EA-94FA3A279641.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

'Borne'

Mar 25, 2022
+support

- active
- high position
- trusted position within a regiment

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
+Trusted position within B1
+Mature
+Activty

Let this man become mod

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
+Very active and trusted position within B-1
+God with a sniper

-LOTS of warnings, however your recent actions showed that you've changed and improved a lot

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello Data I will give you Neutral

- As I do understand that now your more mature and your trying to improve and I can see the difference between 2022 and 2023 , but dont forget were still in the second month of the year and you got 9 warnings 2 of them from the current month .

But I still wish you good luck with your app

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
Heya Data, I'll be giving you a -Support today.

I can't say I have the best interactions with you (even though we didnt have a lot).
The first time we interacted was during a Nu-7 tryout were you failed, lost your temper and started screaming/shooting me, this is also the reason you we're once blacklisted from Nu-7.

You appealed your blacklist in my DM's which seemed like you were sincerely sorry about your actions, after I told you you were not blacklisted anymore you offered me ingame money or a knife which till this day doesn't sit right with me.

You also have a lot of warnings and bans, I know people can change but with your temper and also a lot of recent warnings (2 in the last month) I see you far from fitting into the staff team.

Data T0R

Jul 29, 2022
Germany
I'll let this picture speak for itself.
View attachment 5133
I did everything wrong, blame it on me I just tried to be a good person in that moment I apologize for miscommunication, but I didn't expect it sounds like a offer that you get something if you appeal it since it was after.
lad, I apologize for calling you a liar. It just made me really mad that one screenshot could say everything about 1 person, Im trying my best to achieve something on the server currently, I was in a rush typing with you in that day because I tried getting into Beta-1 and I was really happy that it got applied by you, so I tried giving you something back, But what I didn't know was that it's against the rules to give you something as an gift. I admit I wasn't mature enough at that moment.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
-Support
-Lots of Warns.
- Warned yesterday for FailRP

-little amount of interactions

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Data T0R ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your Application seems undetailed, and your recent behavior and warnings have led us to deny your Application as we do not see you fit for the Staff Team currently.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.