[UK] Trickl/Mangler's Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickl

Jan 13, 2023
UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88281998
Discord name: tylerr4356

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 1018 hours on the server.

In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Mangler/Trickl
Civilian name: Tyler Readman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 145
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GSD Captain (Held), MTF E-11 LT (Held), MTF A-1 LT (Holding) IA Agent, Nu-7 PVT (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 2 warns from 2021, I have not received any warnings/bans since playing again recently.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
3 Days (Approved and told to apply by DEA upper management, although I understand this is still a very short time)
Why are you applying for Special Agent?

During my time playing DEA I have found the gameplay loop of it very enjoyable and something I don't get bored of, I enjoy the role and engaging in both PVP and roleplay with GOI's. I'd like to progress within DEA and aid the department with the given powers. This could be helping Agents progress to Senior Agents, aiding DEA in recruitment of new Agents, leading roleplay and helping newer agents understand their role.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

I have CL4 experience (Currently only as a junior CL4 so far in roleplay I know it technically counts as a senior ooc), and I have been trusted with the role and responsibilities of this. I am also active and present on the server most days in order to carry out my current duties and aid others. I am always engaging with other DEA and trying to create roleplay and add to the gameplay loop to make it more enjoyable for myself and others. I enjoy being on the surface, and coordinating with the department.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I haven't yet written any documents for DEA (1 in progress, regarding an interrogation log) But I have written multiple other documents in other departments, such as E-11 and A-1. Examples include training slides for a presentation in E-11, or an Operation Log for A-1. I believe what makes a good document is presentation of what the purpose of the document is, through the use of titles and headers. I believe a good document contains detail, but is concise and easy to understand. This is so the documents purpose is clearly understood, what its aim/report is, while also keeping it understandable too the reader through the user of good grammar and wording.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Perform tryouts for Agents to reach senior agents.
Perform DEA inductions for people interested in joining the department.
Taking part in the surface gameplay loop, through raids, infiltrations etc.
Acting as a roleplay leader in DEA keeping everything in check.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore:

My agent is currently involved in investigating a new room constructed by the CI, I also want to involve myself in more roleplay/storylines between GOI's and I aim to create roleplay from those.

Last edited:
May 26, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello @Trickl ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: Trickl
Status
Not open for further replies.