[UK] Tumbleflop's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumbleflop

Oct 3, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511075779
Discord name: Tumbleflop
For how long have you played on CG SCP: "777840 seconds" (IDK how to understand !time) 1727959787172.jpeg
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: (GMT+1)
Character name(s): "Timmy Timothy"
Civilian name: "Jimmy Jimothy"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1727957997116.jpeg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None, unless Combat Medic, Doctor and IA count.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 7 total; most recent warn was Aug 30 for Minor Glitching (by Kayla). The kick right after that was to fix whatever the minor glitch was (sorry but i can't quite remember exactly what it was).
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'm perfectly capable of sitting at my laptop doing sweet F-A until I breach + I have a good idea of the map layout + I've read the SCP rules multiple times and have said rules saved as a tab on my steam shift+tab menu.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 mainly paces along the eastern wall of it's containment chamber. If it is not contained but has no aggro target, it will (in lore) attempt to make it's way back to it's natural habitat. On the server this translates to roaming the site and finding corners to hide and sulk in.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: You must go directly to the person who saw your face, killing only them (and people purposefully blocking it's path). If SCP-096 does not have an aggro target while breached, they must sit down (crouched) until they are either given another aggro target OR until 60 seconds have passed without you being disturbed, in which case you may wander (you must still try and stay in corners, however)
You may not go directly to D-Block unless your aggro target is there, in which case you still have to avoid your face being seen as much as possible after your target is dead.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

(This assumes that SCP-096's picture, if it was spawned, has been destroyed.)

Step 1) Grab the equipment needed (SCRAMBLE gear + Bucket + Anomaly Containment Beam + SCP Restraints).

Step 2) Find and deal with SCP-096's aggro target (referred to as SCP-096-1 from here on). This can involve bringing them to SCP-096's containment chamber or just killing them.

Step 3) SCP-096 will sit down (or wander, if it's been 60 seconds), at this point a bucket must be placed upon SCP-096's head, pacified further with an Anomaly Containment Beam, and then it must be put into restraints.

Step 4) SCP-096 will be brought back to it's containment chamber and recontained, all the while making sure that it cannot break the bucket placed upon it's head. If the bucket is broken, any SCP-096-1 instances will be immediately dealt with, in which case step 3 is repeated.

I apologise if I have missed anything.

-

Thanks for reading my SCP-096 application and even if I don't get accepted, I hope you have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.