[UK] Typhoon's Senior Moderator Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
Name: Jerma 'The Typhoon'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171515230

Previous Rank: Senior Moderator (Event team)

Date of resignation?: 1st May 2022

Why did you resign? I had some irl issues i needed to sort (which i did).

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, i got 2 warns over 6 months ago.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

As i mentioned, i had some irl issues that needed sorting, which i did sort, and i came back to the server! I recently got reinstated as the Chief of Security so i'm comitting a lot of time to the server again and i'm having a blast, therefore i feel like i can give something back again. I can commit again because i sorted all the impending issues i had last time, and i'm not burnt out anymore. I still remember all the necessities and i think i would be a great help for the current staff team. I have previous experience and now i have a lot of free time.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
++Heavy Support
I would love to see him reinstated as a Senior Moderator, I feel like he'd be a good part of the team and bring a lot to the Server as a whole. I feel like he'd bring a lot and it would be a shame to deny him of this as he is an amazing Chief of Security.
All my RP interactions have been good with him, and he has shown time and time again to be a very Pleasent CoS.​

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England

+Huge Support

In my time as Chief of Security, Jerma has proved to be quite an innovative individual, He is always Professional when it comes to serious matters. Though he is also very down-to-earth and approachable, I believe he has many admirable qualities that make him highly suitable for a Staff Position.

In terms of Reputation, he is highly respected by almost every single individual. He is a great person overall.​

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Appeal Response

Hi @hybrisov ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.
After reading through your responses and appeal i have decided to accept you back onto the team as a Moderator

Please contact a
Senior Admin+ to continue with this process

Congratulations,
Coolfrae

Status
Not open for further replies.