Accepted [UK & USA] Adding an ammo pile, filing cabinets and a corkboard to E-11 bunks

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This adds the following items/props to E-11 HCZ bunks, ammo crate, corkboard and a few filing cabinets

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Quick and easy ammunition for E-11 leaving their bunks, which is essential for them to do their job, a corkboard for documentation and notices E-11 command may want to use particularly with the new HCZ, filinf cabinets in the CO spawn cubical for CO's to store documentation

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Maybe server lag, but apart from that i cant really see it being too much an issue

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think these are essential to the bunks of any regiment and i'm sure they weren't overlooked, but the nearest ammo supply crate being security sector, means travelling for roughly ten minutes to get ammo during an active code 5 or code black is pointless, as for cabinets and corkboards they more than anything quality of life aspects for E-11 and ease of access to information. Regardless this was all stuff we had in our old Bunks as well, or at the very least in Security Sector. It's quite hard to recontain a bullet sponge like 682 without any of those said bullets, and though we could get them from the armoury that would require an armoury usage which we could need for something such as armor or guns, and regardless as far as I knew you don't get as much from the armouries and you do from the ammo caches.

Status
Not open for further replies.