List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 CPT [Holding]
- Security Sergeant [Holding]
- Combat Medic [Holding]
- 096 [Holding]
- CI-A [Holding]
- IA Agent [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes i have 4 warns and 1 ban. 2 Of them was for RDM, 1 ERP, 1 Fail RP, And the ban was for LTAP and Fail RP

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I have always enjoyed playing as Gensec and i would like to hold a leadership role within GSD. I am applying for Security Captain to teach and guide the newer members of GSD. I also want to a difference in GSD, I have noticed that Gensec can be very mingy especially when there aren't any GSD Captain/Chief on site. I want to make sure that Gensec personnel are behaving and that they stay professional.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
I am already holding a CL4 role and i have some leadership experience as MTF Nu-7 CPT and Security Sergeant. I have learned to lead and communicate with others despite not having a mic. My experience as Nu-7 CO has learned me to lead, communicate, and to teach and guide the new people in the regiment. My experience as Gensec Sergeant has taught me how to take leadership within dblock, how to lead and supervise sweeps and to guide and teach the newer Gensec personnel and how to defend dblock against hostile GOI's, SCP's . So i think i am suitable for this role.

What is the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
- Managing dblock and the Security personnel
- Giving out permits to dclass
- Authorizing and leading sweeps
- Assisting the Chief of Security in their duties
- Hosting SGT/HWL/RRT tryouts
- Making sure that GSD are doing their job correctly
- Teaching new GSD personnel

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Vetkoek was born in a small town called Marfa, Marfa is a town located in Texas. Vetkoek's life was perfect he had a family and lots of friends in school . At the age of 15 Vetkoek's mother tragically died in a car accident, this left Vetkoek broken and he started to fail in school. His life was starting to go downhill, at the age of 18 he decided to join the US military and to fight for his country. He was climbing up the ranks in the military, he was doing so good that he got Command Sergeant Major, he was noticed by the SCP Foundation and they offered him to go and work for them. He couldn't refuse the offer, so the next month he was brought to Site-65 and he was assigned to work in dblock as GSD.