[UK] Vikings Trial Game Master Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2023
Name: Viking
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153272840
Previous Rank: TGM
Date of resignation?: 04/09/2024
Why did you resign?: Didnt have time to do good quality Events and didnt wanted to do a half baked event just for the sake of haveing to do it.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: One Warning for RDM on October 9th 2023, The third day for me on the server
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I have time now and I am ready again to help those who want to create RP

Julien White

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 11, 2024
London
imgur.com
In my opinion,

I doubt your return would bring anything to the team, the events I've seen from you were lacklustre, one of them even had to be cancelled due to the lack of RP and the fact it was just a fight club with a temu squid-games looking dupe.

If you wish to return, I think you should re-apply instead of appeal - While also proving you are here to stay and provide the server with quality events.

Good luck,

- Julien White

YandereMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
Gamemaster Resignation Appeal - Denied

Hello @Bismarck,

Unfortunately having discussed your appeal and history with the Event Team Supervisors, we believe you are not currently fit to return to the Gamemaster team.

For further information please contact an Event Team Supervisor and we wish you the best of luck for next time.
If you wish to rejoin the Gamemaster team, please reapply for TGM through the normal Gamemaster application forum page.

Status
Not open for further replies.