[UK] 'Viper's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Viper'

Jan 23, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Dogeater59 my new name is 'Viper'
-
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week and 4 days Vtime
-
-
In what country are you located?: USA But I play on UK because the people on UK are much nicer and chill than the people on the US server
-
Time zone: Eastern Standard time
-
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): my foundation name is 'Yankey' I'm not in any regiments on foundation and I don't have any ranks
-
Chaos name (include your rank): 'Viper' I'm Gamma in ci
-
Civilian name: Tyler Frankman
-
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:740587923
-
Discord ID (name#0000):
Toad#8485
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes the only time I don't use a mic is when I'm trying to be quiet because my family is sleeping
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): <SCP-RP UK>
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: this is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 4x FearRP | 2x Metagaming | 1x Job Abuse | 3x FailRP | 1x Hitbox Abuse | 2x RDM| I cant provide Reason it was a while ago, sorry.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No this is the first time I'm doing something like this.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I've played several serious RP servers
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-8 depending on the day of the week sometimes I have to work for family members
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to make RP as realistic as possible, and I want to know what it feels to be a moderator because I feel like I could do something for this community
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I believe that I could help with small things and provide a good experience to players on SCP-RP civil networks. and that I could help out in updates because it would be fun to learn coding in the process, also I could think of event idea's and event characters.

I've Read the entire handbook and Read all of the MOTD

Last edited:

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
-Support

-Very short app
-Didn't put Time played in app
-No interaction

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Playtime

+/- Lackluster application
+/- Unsure of activity / never seen you
+/- Unsure of maturity / age

- Previous punishments

@'Viper'
-Saucy

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Viper, today I will be giving you a <- Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • Application is severely lacking -
    • Formatting could be a lot better
    • Lacks a lot of good details
  • No previous Staff experience -
  • No interactions -
    • Unsure of maturity
Good luck!

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Denied

Hi 'Viper',

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is mediocre, however, it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.