Not open for further replies.

RedSpeeds

Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): RedSpeeds
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 Days 8 hours
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu7 CPL W. Licht
Chaos name (include your rank): 'Kwaad'
Civilian name: Walter Scott
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
Discord ID (name#0000): RedSpeeds#3958
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This would be my second application for moderator. My first one can be found HERE
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Ive received 1 ban for NITRP all the way back in may i don't recall what i exactly did. I also have 5 inactive warnings and 1 active warn for combat cuffing as a IA agent
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have experience as a headmod in another SCP-RP server and i moderated a small StarWars RP server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i have extensive experience with serious RP as the StarWars RP server i moderated on didn't allow ANY OOC interaction inside of the game so in that regards it be more serious than SCP-RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3 to 4 days per week minimum of 3 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I was motivated to apply for moderator due to the announcement in discord asking for help and my general enjoyment of the server and community. Id like to assist in creating a safe and fun environment for everybody. My goals would be to tackle the meta-gaming issue that plagues the server and to be a fast response to anyone that requires assistance.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think id be a good candidate due to my previous experiences and my overal maturity while still being able to be fair and treat everyone equally and respectfully. Even though i have broken a few rules before i believe this allows me to better understand them and their edge cases. I excel in de-escalation and would be able to talk someone who is clearly angry out of doing things they would later regret.

Thanks for reading and please leave feedback be it negative or positive since they really help me to better myself and my application.

Kind Regards Licht.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Licht, today I will be giving you a < + Support >

My reasons being:

+ Active
+ Good Interactions
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Past experience
+/- Application has sufficient detail but has poor formatting

Good luck!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+SUPPORT

+- Applications could have more detail.
+ Good interactions
+ Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support

+ Good interactions
+ Age / maturity
+ Active / playtime
+ Decent application
+ This is your second staff application which shows you are dedicated to obtaining the staff role
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience

+ / - Previous warnings

@RedSpeeds
-Saucy

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @RedSpeeds,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Requis & Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.