For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1+ year
In what country are you located?: NL
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): W. Scott
Civilian name: Walter Scott
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):27, 167 (Proof
)
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Executive (Held), E-11 SGT (Held), Nu-7 CSG (Held), Consultant (Held), 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No active warnings
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I believe my previous experiences as a roleplayer make me suitable for SCP-22415 as ive had extensive RP experiences and even been a game master on other servers.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: The behaviour of SCP-22415 is passive in nature and he has the ability to judge morality if someone who is morally good and non-violent requires aid he will attempt to provide such aid be that transporting the individual or healing them
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: Ill aid the researcher as he has no violent intentions. Id take him into my realm for safety
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?: No i instead transport myself into my realm as pushing 076 would put the researcher at risk
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I ignore him as he's morally corrupt and i only aid those who's morality is pure
-

SimonL2002

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 12, 2023
Sweden
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @RedSpeeds
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to short answeres

You may reapply in 2 days

Kind Regards
@SimonL2002

Status
Not open for further replies.