What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: No

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Department Manger - Holding
UNGOC SPC - Holding
MTF NU7 CSG - Held
CI Gamma - Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
A couple of warnings back approximately a year ago, all expired, no bans.

Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?

There are currently no directors for DEA, along with very few candidates who would be able to fill the role. I have been with the department for a long time, and so I believe this is the next step forward. I have furthermore stayed with the department during its ups and downs; when there were few people and even fewer wanting to join, and believe that these were resolved with the help of a competent director. Although DEA has bounced back into much healthier numbers than previously, a director is needed to completely restore the department's glory, and I believe I am more than capable of doing that.
I’m also applying for this position due to its further access within the department than manager, which is necessary to run the department smoothly with little miscommunications.
I believe that the department requires a competent director who will guide it towards normalcy, where people are very eager to join, and there are many applicants for higher positions. This can only be done efficiently with an active director, which I believe I can be.

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:

I have held a CL4 position within the department for close to a year, and I know the ways to improve DEA’s current situation, exiting a recession in numbers. I have experience in co-leading the department at several points over the last 2 months due to unexpected departures from directors and other positions.
These departures have caused me to be one of two people with the highest ranking within the department, resulting in me having to make multiple executive decisions.
This has included deciding on adequate people for the department, and furthermore, I have taken on the role of maintaining and updating multiple features of the departmental documentation, such as the roster.
From my multiple held positions, I have found many aspects to multiple situations, and my positions within all GOI’s mean that any decision I make as director will not be a severe detriment to them.
My positions held additionally give me knowledge into their structure and the ways in which they operate, meaning that I can easily incorporate the department into them.
I maintain a good reputation with most people within DEA, and I believe I know most if not all of the current CL4 leadership team.
I further believe that I have participated in most RP scenarios, and have severely contributed to some. I believe my RP abilities are expanding each day, and I therefore believe I can make adequate RP scenarios as director.
DEA is in need of content changes and reforms so that it can regrow, and I will push content team to do. This will also include finding out details on future changes to the department that were planned months ago but put in the backlog. such as warfunds, which would decrease the financial burden of playing on the role. I believe I am capable of bringing not only these changes, but also ensure that any complaints by DEA will be heard by the content team.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:

The Director of DEA has the responsibility of leading the department by managing its operations, its duties, and the operatives themselves. The director must ensure the department runs the way that it was intended to, by ensuring:

• Newly appointed Special Agents are competent and appropriate, by explaining all departmental duties, rules, and documentation. The agents must be trained so that their actions preserve the reputation of the department, and allow them to maintain the department effectively.​
  • Relations between departments, along with subdivisions within the department itself, are held to a high standard, with every department doing the same in return.​
  • RP is created within the department regularly, such as interrogation or torture RP, along with joint RP with other GOIs, such as GOC. They must also ensure RP is created between departments, and must lead and organise meetings or other events with those departments, or GOIs.​
  • The department is running at high efficiency, and any persons or other obstacles that do so should be removed as swiftly as possible. This includes removing persons who do not lead, train, or otherwise help their subordinates.​
  • There is a steady influx of members into the department, by hosting, or ordering people to, inductions, and participating in events that show the department to others.​
  • Manage and maintain relations between different GOIs, engaging in peace talks and new policy implementations. Additionally ensure people within the department maintain an appropriate amount of communication with GOIs, so as to avoid them being left unanswered.​

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Born in [REDACTED], Ron had a seemingly ordinary upbringing before relocating to the UK. He joined the Joint Air Force and was deployed to Afghanistan to combat the USSR. During the conflict, he acquired valuable skills, such as learning the ability to pilot helicopters, and formed bonds with his fellow airmen. Unfortunately, many of these friendships were cut short by the very conflict in which they met each other, leaving Ron with PTSD. The trauma of these experiences diminished his humanity, making him indifferent to the consequences of his consequent actions.

Near the end of his tour, Ron sustained a gunshot wound to the chest and required immediate MEDEVAC. He was honourably discharged after recovering and returned to the UK. Seeking a more stable life, he immigrated to Canada, but his military background was flagged by the Foundation's security. Despite his hesitations, he accepted a position as an agent within the Department of External Affairs due to what appeared to be a lack of other viable options.

While participating in Operation - [REDACTED], Ron suffered multiple injuries, including the loss of his tongue. He now relies on a text-to-speech device for communication. Despite this setback, he was promoted to the rank of Special Agent. For an extended period, he refused any promotions that he was offered. However, a critical decrease within the department’s leadership numbers, he considered no other alternative was viable, and thus eventually accepted a promotion and was elevated to the position of Department Manager.

Last edited:
+/- Neutral, mostly due to my issues with your application
+ Active
+ Good Leader
+ Been in DEA for ages

- There are no real ideas on how to improve the department, other than stating that 'you are the one to fix it', cool, but how exactly?
I believe that the department requires a competent director who will guide it towards normalcy, where people are very eager to join, and there are many applicants for higher positions. This can only be done efficiently with an active director, which I believe I can be.

- App is rather short and could use a bit more details

All in all, I encourage you to further explain in detail on how you plan to fix the department and some of the RP scenarios you created for DEA as a whole. I might change my support based on the outcome of the edits made to this app.

Good luck on your application!
Jack Raider

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Rkleczek897

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.