CI-B[
Holding]
SCP-096 whitelist[
Holding]
E11 MTF SGT[
Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

I am excited to apply for the Director of Intelligence position In the foundation because I am passionate about intelligence gathering, analysis, and interpretation. I believe that my extensive experience in intelligence operations, along with my ability to lead and inspire teams, makes me a strong candidate for this role.

Throughout my career, I have gained valuable experience in intelligence collection, analysis, and dissemination in a variety of settings. I have also developed a deep understanding of the importance of intelligence in decision-making, and I am committed to using my skills and experience to support the SCP Foundation's mission of containing and researching anomalous objects and phenomena.

As Director of Intelligence, I would work to develop and implement new strategies for intelligence gathering and analysis, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and methodologies to stay ahead of emerging threats. I would also collaborate closely with other departments within the foundation to ensure that intelligence is effectively integrated into decision-making processes at all levels.

Overall, I believe that my skills, experience, and passion make me an ideal candidate for the Director of Intelligence position at the SCP Foundation, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the organization's important work in this capacity.
What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:
  1. Department Oversight: The Director of Intelligence would be responsible for overseeing the entire Department of Intelligence, which may include managing personnel, budgeting resources, and ensuring that operations are carried out in accordance with site regulations and procedures.
  2. Covert Operations: The Director of Intelligence would have the authority to approve and oversee covert operations conducted by the Department of Intelligence. This may involve identifying targets, developing plans, and coordinating with other departments or organizations as needed.
  3. Authorization Levels: The Director of Intelligence would be responsible for setting authorization levels for various types of intelligence operations and ensuring that they are followed by department personnel.
  4. Risk Management: The Director of Intelligence would be responsible for assessing and managing the risks associated with intelligence operations, including potential legal, ethical, and reputational risks.
  5. Reporting and Accountability: The Director of Intelligence would be responsible for reporting to site administration on department activities and ensuring that department personnel are held accountable for their actions.
Overall, the Director of Intelligence would play a critical role in ensuring that the Department of Intelligence operates effectively and in compliance with site regulations, while also supporting the site's overall mission and objectives.

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Keenun Wild was a highly skilled individual with a background in intelligence and security. They had spent many years working for various intelligence agencies around the world, honing their skills in information gathering, analysis, and covert operations. But they felt like something was missing from their work, a sense of purpose and meaning beyond just collecting and analyzing data.
It was then that Keenun was approached by the SCP Foundation, an organization dedicated to containing and studying anomalous phenomena. The Foundation offered Keenun a position in their Department of Internal Affairs, tasked with investigating and preventing internal security breaches. Keenun was hesitant at first, unsure if they wanted to work for an organization as secretive and potentially dangerous as the Foundation. But after learning more about their mission and the vital work they did in protecting humanity from anomalous threats, Keenun ultimately decided to accept the offer.
As a member of the Department of Internal Affairs, Keenun quickly proved their worth. They had a sharp mind for gathering and analyzing information, and their experience in covert operations made them a valuable asset for investigating potential security breaches. They also had a strong sense of ethics and morality, ensuring that their work was always done in accordance with the Foundation's guidelines and regulations.
Over time, Keenun rose through the ranks of the Department of Internal Affairs, eventually becoming an Site Advisor. In this role, they were responsible for overseeing multiple departments and Mobile Task Forces, and for ensuring the smooth operation of the Foundation. Keenun's dedication to the Foundation's mission and their skills in leadership and strategic thinking made them a natural fit for the position.

Despite their success within the Site Administration, Keenun still felt like there was more they could do to help the Foundation. Their experience in intelligence and security had given them a unique perspective on the Foundation's work, and they believed they could make a real difference in the Department of Intelligence. Keenun worked hard to hone their skills in intelligence-gathering and analysis, and their efforts paid off when they were eventually appointed as the Director of Intelligence.
As the Director of Intelligence, Keenun was responsible for overseeing all intelligence-gathering efforts within the Foundation. They had the final say on what covert operations could be run, and were responsible for managing personnel, budgeting resources, and ensuring that operations were carried out in accordance with site regulations and procedures. Keenun's experience in intelligence and security, combined with their dedication to the Foundation's mission, made them a highly effective leader of the Department of Intelligence.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
-Neutral
As much as you have quite a bit of CL4 experience I feel like becoming an Intel ambassador first would the better thing to do first before going straight for director.

Good Luck

Mishashi

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @KeenunWild

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.