[UK] Wonka Kane Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5428794

Discord name: LuX#3506

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined a year ago, give or take.

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic

Time zone: CEST

Character name(s): Wonka Kane

Civilian name: Wonka Kane

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 PVT (Held)
E-11 SGT (Held)
A-1 MAJ (Held)
Overseer Assistant (Held)
Ethics Assistant (Held)

Site Advisor (Held)
CI-D (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 warning for "hitbox abuse"

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

What makes me the best candidate for overseer assistant is my experience in site administration, while it may have been a long time ago, I don't think that many things have changed and the basics are still the same as they used to be. I am a very hard working person, back in the day I used to be one of the most productive OSAs out there, while I gotta admit there wasn't really any competition, it still showed my dedication to the job and I hope that I'll be able to continue with that. I'm a very approachable person and I get shit done when needs be. I have "extensive" knowledge of how overseers & overseer assistants operate, therefore I'll be able to fit in that job easily.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Overseer assistants are there to ensure that overseer's policies & orders are being followed. Assistants are the bridge between the departments and the council, they usually watch over an assigned department or an individial that the council desires. Accompanied by MTF Alpha-1, they carry out various tasks given to them by the O5 Council and report back, sometimes they talk to CL4 personnel and try to find out more on the current state of their department. They are pretty much the eyes and ears for the council.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

<:: CREDENTIALS APPROVED ::>

...loading

<: Welcome, O5-6 "The Revenant":>

O5-6: Disable cameras in LCZ for 120 seconds.

<:: Confirmed. Disabling CCTV cameras in Light Containment Zone for 120 seconds. ::>

O5-6: Commander Insanity, find researcher Kane and bring him to green. He was last seen on top of medbay. You have 2 minutes.

O5-6: Oh, and get Captain Undead to help you out, he hasn't left bunks for 2 days now.

A-1 COM: Copy.

*one minute later*

O5-6: Good evening, mr. Kane. Please take a seat.

W. Kane: Right, g'day to you too. What am I in here? This looks like a torture chamber that hasn't been cleaned in years.

O5-6: Stop asking questions and sit down, I don't have all day.

*After a few seconds of hesitation, Wonka decides to sit down*

O5-6: There we go, let's begin shall we. It was brought to my attention that you've accessed a classified file on the Scipnet, care to explain that?

W. Kane: *quitely* oh shit...

O5-6: What's that?

W. Kane: Well, recently I conducted a test on SCP-173 which lead to an unexpected discovery, where the SCP did not attack the Class-D subjects inside while they had their eyes closed. I was trying to find something related to it in the database and there we are.

O5-6: That doesn't really explain how you managed to bypass the level 5 biometrics lock on the file.

W. Kane: Sir, there wasn't a level 5 restriction on the file, when I tried to open it, it only required biometrics verification and then it let me open it.

O5-6: That's very strange indeed. Wait here.

*-6 leaves the room and accesses the nearest computer*

O5-6: *attempts to open the file*

<:: ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION REQUIRED. PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD ::>

<:: PASSWORD VERIFIED... STANDBY... ::>

<:: BIOMETRICS VERIFICATION REQUIRED. ::>

<:: BIOMETRICS VERIFICATION FAILED. ENABLING KILL AGENT IN 3....2...1... ::>

O5-6: *enters override codes to disable the kill agent.*

<:: KILL AGENT DISABLED. ::>

O5-6: What the fuck just happened?

*O5-6 goes back to green room and sits down*

O5-6: Well mr. Kane, can you tell me what do you know about O5-█ "The Insighted"?

W. Kane: Never heard of the guy. Why?

O5-6: *sighs* I just don't understand how your inquiry regarding SCP-173 research has lead you to him, and why you have biometrics access to the file. I suppose we'll have to talk another time, I have a meeting to go to. We'll talk again, mr. Kane.

Reactions: Basilisk

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Active and shown in past he can handle OSA rank

-Has had fair share of administrate experience
-All around well written out application

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
Extremely competent and trustworthy individual also he's Czech cause I love beer and woman

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Wonka

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Wonka . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: Wonka
Status
Not open for further replies.