Not open for further replies.

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): t1anime
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w6d13h
In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: CEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A-1 CPL "Fulcrum", also known as Wonka.
Chaos name (include your rank): Wonka Kane
Civilian name: Wonka Kane
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5428794
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP:RP UK.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I used to be a staff member and a high ranking staff member on various communities, some of them were very big and active, some of them were small communities. Two of them are still active and big to this day. I have a lot experience as a staff member which makes me feel more confident about becoming a staff member here, as it's essentially the same thing everywhere, with some minors differences. I was never a staff member on Civil Networks.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I have over 11k hours of playtime on roleplay servers, most of them were serious RP. I consider myself good at roleplay... most of the time.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

As of now, probably 8+ hours a day, but soon that'll change, but I'm sure I'll be able to manage at least 2-3 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a moderator on Civil Networks SCP:RP server because I think that I will be a good addition to the team, thanks to my previous experience as a staff member. I joined CN approximately a month and a half ago and during that time I got to experience the server and how things work around here. I applied for moderator once before but I got denied due to lack of interactions with the community, however since then, I believe that I have improved on that part, as I progressed through the ranks and joined different MTF, got to meet new people and such.

I want to become a moderator, because I want to help out the staff team on the server with activity and making sure everyone has a good time on the server but enforcing the rules and stopping people that ruin the RP for others. There have been plenty of times where I encountered something that required staff intervention, however no staff was available at that time. That's one of the reasons why I wanna become a staff member. For some reason I enjoy being a staff member as well, although it can be frustrating at times, however I have learnt to deal with that.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Well, I think that I said everything there is in the previous question but I'll repeat & elaborate on some of the points I made.

What I would I be able to help with? Well, I think the biggest problem every server faces when it comes to staff is the activity, sometimes there are staff sits that require attention, however sometimes there are no available & willing staff members that can deal with it and that's one of the things I would be able to help with if I become a moderator.

I believe what makes me stand out from other applicants is my experience, the way I approach things and activity. While I hate talking about myself like that, I think that I'm a good fit for a staff member because I can be professional and I know how to behave while dealing with staff related things. It's important for a staff member to remain unbiased to both parties during a staff situation, and if you are directly involved with the staff situation, for example if someone made a staff sit about you, then It's best to leave it for another staff member to deal with it, preferably a higher rank than you.

Another think is my activity, I am able to be on the server pretty much all day for now. I usually get on in the morning during the "Endless breach and suffering period" when there's barely any staff on, which is another reason why I would be a good addition to the staff team.

I think I said enough, thanks for reading or skipping through my application. Have a nice day.

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Very Active
-Great guy
-All around fit for position due to previous
experiences

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Good rule knowledge
Active
Experience

Good luck!

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Experienced
+ Good RP and Rule knowledge
+ Friendly and a chill guy
+Mature
+Detailed application

--------------------------
All in all i think Wonka would be a great fit for the staff team considering his past experience as well as RP and Rule knowledge, He's also mature and very active ingame.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Mature and friendly.
+ Plenty of experience within the server to step into a role within the staff team.
+ Experienced
+ Approachable

All the best with your application, Good luck!

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Previous experience
+ Detailed app
+ Approachable

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
Neutral > +Support

Wonka you have a lot going on for you, past experience in serious RP/staff experience and generally being active on both the server but also team speak, I still haven't really interacted with you and thus can't give you a +support

Quin

May 26, 2022
+Support

An active and solid member of the community and maintains professionalism at all times ?

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
  • Previous experience
  • Excellent application
  • Active in-game
  • Friendly and mature

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022

Application Accepted

Hello @Wonka

Thankyou for taking the time to write an application for a Moderator position .
Congratulations on reaching the next-step of our interview process, please wait in ts3 with "waiting for interview" next to your name . Once again congratulations .

Kind regards,
Foxatron .​

Status
Not open for further replies.