Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
[UK] Zack's Security Chief Application
to: Site Director Marcus Schmit
(marcus-schmidt@65.scp.fo)
2560px-SCP_Foundation_logo.svg.png

cc:
General Security Leadership (securityadmin@65.scp.fo)
Subject: Letter of Interest for Security Chief Vacancy

Best, Captain Zack Baker - Site 65.
Secure, Contain, Protect.
Opening received message..
OOC & Warns Information

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208714483
Discord name: real_lix
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
My total gmod playtime is 729.5 hours and all of that is from me playing on the server. The amount of seconds I have been playing on the server is shown on the image below
Playtime.PNGMonth.PNG

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST (British Summer Time)
Character name(s): Zack Baker
Civilian name: Mr. Baker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: The image below should contain all of my holding positions.signature.PNG
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 4 warnings. They are listed blow. They are not active warnings, all done 2 month ago or further.

MetagamingWhen I first played CG - I was new back then so I didn't know the CG rules but I of course now know them and what I shouldn't do.
RDM(same reason as above)
Hitbox abusingI forgot not to do this when I was playing as an SCP... I haven't done it ever again since then
LTARPI was roleplaying then I suddenly crashed. I didn't mean to LTARP
Main Questions

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?: I am applying for the position of Chief of Security because I wish to make even more progress and more work in the GSD and change the view of the GSD to be more modern, more organized, and generally more better than ever before. I also wish to remake documentations and make new documentations, example me making the SRU and HWL Training documents more simple and better to understand. In my opinion I feel connected to the GSD as I have put a lot of my work into the department like me making the new LOA/ROA system and much more. I believe that if I am a Chief, I am able to make the department even more better as I can be able to fix, improve and generally make the department more modern and more better. I also believe that I have improved my leadership and combat skills over the past 4 months. Furthermore, I have been really active lately inside the department for some months now and made some new friends with my fellow GSD Captains and my Chiefs. Although, in my opinion I have been getting a bit "burned out" from all of my hard work so I might be on a LOA to take a break. Lastly, I am of course aware of the fact being the Chief of Security alongside Skinner will being a lot of stress, hard times, and some difficult decision with the role, but in my opinion I believe I am prepared to take on the challenge and become a wonderful replacement of our beloved ex-CoS Cary 'Raven'. o7, congrats on Site Advisor bud.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: I believe that I am suitable for the position of Chief of Security because over time with me being in the General Security Department, I have gathered experience and learnt to understand a lot of things which I didn't know when I was still new to the department, like me having no clue of hosting a tryout or even hosting a training but now I do tryouts regularly and much more easily than when I first joined. This means that I now have the experience and knowledge of a proper Captain. Furthermore, I have gotten 2 commendations for working so hard with the department as a captain which this would not stop when I am a Chief. The commendations I have gotten were the "Instructor's Commendation" and the "Management Decoration" and hopefully soon to be the Veteran Medal as I have been a Captain for about 4 months or so(I'm second oldest being in the department). With this proof I believe that I am suitable for the position of Chief of Security so that I can further expand my knowledge and make the department better than ever before. Lastly, I believe that I have improved my combat and leadership over the past few months and I have made a lot of spreadsheets, documents, etc for the department so I believe I am suitable for Chief.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: The responsibilities for Chief of Security include many important things which is expected from a Chief. Duties which is expected from a Chief include managing the whole GSD and leadership like strikes, making documents, etc. Furthermore, more duties could include accepting or denying Captain Applications in the UK category and also interviewing possible future Captains if they pass the first part. Lastly, some more duties can include interacting with junior personal because as a Chief you are someone who people looks up to so you have to be careful of what you do so for there to be a Good Captain, there must be a good Chief. Even more duties can include working together with fellow Chiefs and GSD Captains, and basically overall management of the GSD Department.
Lore

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
== <-WARNING-> ==
The attached document is a classified Clearance Level 4 document. Only a small certain amount of people in the foundation are able to access this document. Please confirm that you have this clearance before continuing. If you have received this document in error, do not continue. Contact your local R.A.I.S.A. office immediately and report a misdirected Clearance 4 foundation file. Failure to do so is punishable by termination and additional consequences. You have been warned.
============================----------------------------------------------------------------================================
[CONSOLE] Scan your CLEARANCE KEYCARD on the R.A.I.S.A. KEYPAD to continue.
[CONSOLE] CLEARANCE KEYCARD scanned. Confirming CLEARANCE
[CONSOLE] . . . . .
[CONSOLE] Authorization confirmed. Welcome CLEARANCE 4 USER.
[CONSOLE] Loading foundation file "zb#65.scp.fo#fo-file.zip"

[CONSOLE] . . . . .
[CONSOLE] Loading message.

> Hello, Clearance Level 4 USER. You are now opening Zack Baker Site-65 Foundation File. Reminder: This is a Classified Level 4 document so you cannot send this to any personal below the clearance of Level 4. The .ZIP file below is Zack Baker Site-65 Foundation File. If you have any questions, please type "/help" in the console after this message. If you have no questions and no commands to enter, then please download the .ZIP file below, goodbye.

[CONSOLE] No commands entered
[CONSOLE] Loading .ZIP file
[CONSOLE] . . . . .

[CONSOLE] File loaded

Thank you for reading my Chief Of Security application. Credit to Skinner for this type of style of application but just slightly changed.

Last edited:

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support
Good Captain, I like what he does and he definently puts a lot of work into what he does, however, try to make the lore a bit more seamless as it looks like a copy of mine basically

Attachments

• 1703878404222.png
    1703878404222.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1703878420411.png
    1703878420411.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Zack Baker

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
+ Support

This application expresses a genuine interest in the development of the GSD and improving it with broad updates to its documents and procedures.
The application also identifies the fact that a senior CL4 is a position that a lot of newer players will be encountering on a daily basis and that there is a requirement to maintain a good standard of professionalism in order to set a good example.
The application has a decent lore piece and cleary shows that you are interested in the SCP-RP lore setting and are aware of the wider roleplay setting on the site.
The application is also very well articulated and demonstrates a capacity to produce excellent standard documents both for RP and OOC department handbooks.

Reactions: Zack Baker

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
+Support
Good Captain, I like what he does and he definingly puts a lot of work into what he does, however, try to make the lore a bit more seamless as it looks like a copy of mine basically
I have taken note of this and I have changed my lore so that it doesn't just look like a copy of your lore which you do take some credit in, as its where I got the idea. Thank you for bringing this up, good luck on your application bud!

Reactions: Skinner

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Zack Baker

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.