For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 months now
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT+1 (BST)
Character name(s): 'Bong'
Civilian name: Yarismalov Kachinki
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1681086777187.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- A1 LCPL (Holding)
- Nu7 CSG (Held)
- CI-A (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any sort of punishment.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have always looked for SCPs that I could enjoy to play and have always had my eye on 096 because the lore behind him is interesting and the gameplay looks fun with him. I always try my best to follow every rule as to not ruin the RP of others and will make sure to pay extra attention with some of the rules 096 has. I am also capable of roleplaying well as 096 as I have experience in general of RPing with people on both sides. I also have been involved in several 096 breaches so I know how the procedure usually goes.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 will most likely always be facing away from the doors of his chamber as he does not want people to see his face and he would also do this outside his chamber too. 096 will most likely be roaming around the eastern wall of his chamber and sometimes elsewhere. Outside his chamber, 096 will most likely wander somewhere and sit down for a minute (60s) and then continue to move somewhere else if he is left undisturbed for the said minute.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When 096 is breached, he is supposed to run straight for the person that has seen his picture or looked at him when he was breached. After the initial 096-1 instance is dead, 096 will then sit down for a minute (60s) before continuing to start to roam around again if left undisturbed. 096 may also kill anybody that body blocks him through a door.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 096 has a simple process for his recontainment. Before attempting to recontain 096, all users should ensure they are wearing Scramblers and have collected a bucket which is most likely going to be collected from PW Bathrooms. After the necessary equipment is on you, you need to locate 096 and try to bucket him in any way possible which is most likely to be when he is pacified. If he is bucketed while enraged, you will need to wait for him to kill all 096-1 instances before containing him again. Once he is pacified and bucketed with all 096-1s instances dead, he may be beamed and cuffed and then sent back to his chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.