Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

- SPIERZY

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

- I have at least 7 days of total playtime but it's glitched and shows 5 days and 20 hours at the time of writing this application

In what country are you located?:

- North Cyprus

Time zone:

- GMT +2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

- Zwacky. I play Intel most of the time or SCPs.

Chaos name (include your rank):

-Zwacky (TEU-PFC)

Civilian name:

- Zwaacky

Steam ID:

- STEAM_0:1:91983697

Discord ID (name#0000):

- Zwacky#9962

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

- SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- No. I have applied for Intel Ambassador and 096 before:

> 096 App: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-zwackys-096-application.11571/
> Intel Ambassador: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-zwackys-intelligence-ambassador-application.11627/
> Intel Ambassador 2: https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...mbassador-application-vol-2.11885/#post-74531
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have received a single "ERP" warning back in January 15th. It's expired now. Other than the ERP warning i have never been warned once. I received the ERP warning because me and some other guy which i won't give a name were messing around in downtime between each other and we were joking about our sexualities.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes i have. I was actually a staff in this community long time ago when DarkRP of CN (CG at the time) was at it's peak and i was an Admin before the change in staff ranks. Pretty sure it's equal to Senior Moderator.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes. When it comes to roleplaying a specific role i am pretty good at it. I can be in any role as long as i have a little experience with it just like anything else. You start by learning the role, what it does etc and then you actually start roleplaying as the role. At the moment, i can say that i am a very good Intel Agent roleplayer but i was a pretty good Senior Researcher when i was maining research.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- At least 8 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I know what it's like to be staff on a gmod rp server. I am very into dealing with the problems people have with other people or a problem staff has to solve such as; Being stuck, refunds, questions regarding their roles or opinions on different subjects (not sensitive subjects ofc)... Now that i have some time on my hands because the University i am studying in got postponed thanks to the damn Earthquakes happened in Turkey i can invest more time as a staff, as a player and as someone who is willing to help.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- Because of the experience i have with this community, i already know how most of the stuff works. Such as; Scheduled staff meetings, how to use !menu, commands, how to deal with common problems, mentorship and what not to do while having an application up.

- I learn very quickly. If there is anything new i need to learn (if i got accepted that is) then i can learn it in a quick matter and improve on it.

- I am dedicated. Especially when it comes to whitelisted jobs/roles i play it majority of the time because getting whitelisted to something means a lot and that's my opinion. I can prove this by the amount of 096 i play on the server. I wake up early in the morning, just to play 096 because it is fun and i have always wanted the whitelist since i joined.

-I love helping people something i have experience with. Basically, bringing people in a sit, solving their problems and then returning them back to wherever they were is fun. Especially the ones where both parties are having fun.

- I know how to deal with people. When it comes to dealing with humans, it can be frustrating, fun, sad, happy... and i know how to act and use my words in sits depending on who, what or when i am dealing with a person.

Note: I know that i have said some questionable stuff in the past but i have gotten over them. I have came in to a realization that i might have a chance at being a very dedicated person in the server and i have also realized i might have a great potential at climbing the staff and in-game (being MTF, CI, Departmental etc) ladder. This application is also a way for me to know where i am at in the eyes of people i have interacted with. I sincerely apologize to people i have hurt in the past, thanks for reading.

Last edited:

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
Hello Zwacky, Today I am giving you a + Support

+ Detailed Application
+ Decent V_ Time

- ERP warning
- Not many interactions (Try be more active in CI)

Good Luck!

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello Zwacky I will be giving you +Support for the following reasons

- Good app
- previous staff experience

- not enough interactions

I wish you good luck with your app

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
- Good Interactions
- Previous experience
- Detailed
Application

Good luck,
'Falcon'

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
-Good App
-Previous experience

-Not many interactions

Good luck

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Hello!
+Support
-Good App
-Previous experience

-Not many interactions

Good luck wit your application

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support
-Good App!
-Notable previous experience!

-No interactions, little to none

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

- Minimal interactions myself so hard to provide a full verdict.

Regardless I wish you all the best.

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support

+ Age / Maturity
+ Good application
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience

+ / - Playtime/activity
+ / - Few interactions but those we did have were good

- ERP Warning

@Zwacky
-Saucy

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Zwacky,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to previous actions, your application will be denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.