Unable to join server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNeeb

Apr 30, 2023
I been playing on different scp servers and wanted to join the civil scp server to try it out for the first time but i have been getting a problem when loading in where my game would just freeze randomly while loading. Idk if anyone else has had this problem or only me. If any suggestions to help me would be very appreciated.

Solution
I been playing on different scp servers and wanted to join the civil scp server to try it out for the first time but i have been getting a problem when loading in where my game would just freeze randomly while loading. Idk if anyone else has had this problem or only me. If any suggestions to help me would be very appreciated.
Try reinstalling your game or verifying files. If that doesnt work head to the SCP Discord support channel and ask for help there.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Try reinstalling your game or verifying files. If that doesnt work head to the SCP Discord support channel and ask for help there.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.