Unban Appeal Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lock/Neko

Dec 14, 2021
Your in-game name: Lukas 'Lock' Zuul

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19856818

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999979364

Date of ban:20.12.2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): https://workupload.com/file/TbZxrEBsMJK

Who banned you: Unknown

Ban length?: 3 Days

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.1965/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I am not sure as I have been banned as I was offline, after saying on the server that I am heading of, gota make myself food and then head to bed. Happing Again? I don't know what I did wrong. I feel this is very harsh.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No. And I was hoping to stay it that way.

Why should you be unbanned: I want to continue playing, instead of contacting me via steam/discord/teamspeak I was banned unrightfully. Mass NRP? This is ridicules as I was standing guard or working as a janitor for near 8 hours, I was following basic respect and etiquette.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Give me feedback, tell me if something is wrong. I can't do this alone.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I was sure the station was over, both citizen were given to two SCP 076-2 and SCP-106. Under the orders of internal director. We. were. done. And I join the next morning to see myself banned, on one hand I want to role play here but getting slap unrightfully is not fun at all. I was in this roleplay with tow staff members and I did not mix anything, not to my knowledge.

If there are problems please speak to me to help me get better, if I make errors then tell me. I am only human and just thing that I am perfect would be far from it. I was very sad and angry as I was reading the ban message today, which is a mark on my image and I feel treated badly.

Thank you for reading,
Neko/Lock/Frost

Lock/Neko

Dec 14, 2021
So you made me into an example? Is that what I am getting from this as I am a very honest person. All the points could have stopped or put a halt to with one message or one discussion. Instead I get put on the plate. I see near all researcher's just moving D Class into chambers to kill them and don't fill a report.

On the other hand was it that these two citizen were given to me with the comment: "You can kill them." which I just took as my last order of the roleplay day. I find it extremely unfair that no warning or message was issued as I was 5-10 min still actives on discord/teamspeak, I find this a hard breach of trust for myself that people are honest with me.

I was online for 8 hours as janitor and guard . 8 hours. Passive rp. Cleaning floors, keeping staff save and keeping D class entertained. At this point I am frustrated by you/staff for not issuing a warning or conversation, I have re read the rules this just makes me personally extremely sad. I ask myself why was no warning issued and a ban slapped out, even in my half asleep mind I would have accepted conversation or taken note.

Thank you for reading
Lock/Frost/Neko

Status
Not open for further replies.