Unban Appeal SCP:RP Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk 45

Sep 2, 2022
Your in-game name: Dont know it anymore
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570059479
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199100384687/
Date of ban: Sat Apr 15 20:28:27 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Bans, NITRP
Who banned you: Goondra \\\"Prototype"\\\[WD]
Ban length?: I think it was 18 Weeks but im not sure
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful when playing the server and trying not to escalate things
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: Its been a really long time and i would like to play on the server again with my friends
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will carefully watch what im doing ingame and be nice to other people
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Its been really fun playing on there and after not playing for a while now because of the ban it would be nice to be able to play again in summer break, I also want to play with my friends

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Hello dirk ,

This was ur foundation name Geil Spritzen

Sadly due to this being such a long time ago i am unable to make an up to date Judgement.

Furthermore due to your several previous Bans - warnings - and behavior i would recommend for you to keep your current ban

It will give you time to consider your actions better before creating chaos on the server

I can be grateful for you wanting to reform yourself -

Hopefully this explains why i did what i did.

Have an amazing day

Goondra

Appeal Denied

Hello @Dirk 45 ,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban,

I will provide some reasoning behind my decision to deny your appeal and allow you to wait out the 3 remaining weeks of your ban. The main deciding factor for this is the lack evidence in regards to the initial ban due to it being so long ago, with this after looking at your previous warnings it seems that you have an extensive backlog of being banned then repeating similar offenses from NITRP, FailRP and RDM. Overall I think its best for you to wait out the remaining 3 weeks for you to understand the severity of your bans and the clear intent to continue rule breaking even after receiving lengthy bans previously.

Based on the above the appeal will be denied and you will need to wait the remaining ban length,

Regards,
@'Falcon' / Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.