unban appeal. scp-rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Salvini

Nov 23, 2022
Your in-game name: Jason Salvini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521809167
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199003884062/
Date of ban: wednesday nov 23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): bypassing/avoiding the afk system.
Who banned you: syringe
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will not use the macros ( i used gmod console) to do this again. i will never do it again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no not at all.
Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because i am extremely sorry for doing this action. i will not use macros to bypass the afk system and will never ever do it again. i am extremely sorry for the staff and the rule i have broken. i apologize to anyone that is involved in this aswell. i didnt think it was a big issue and i was clearly very wrong. i wont bypass this system again as i just wanted to stay on the server and not get kicked as a cadet. i will never do this again and i have read and understood the rules more clearly now. i am sorry for actions and i hope to anyone that reads this to have a good day. i am sorry for my actions and to anyone whos rp i disturbed
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: if i ever use macros again you guys can make my ban 1 year if i ever do it again. this is to ensure you guys i will never do it again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
it is an extremely fun community. i love it and i really miss it already. i enjoy this server extremely and just want to have a chance to play on it again. i am sorry for all i have done

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Your in-game name: Jason Salvini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521809167
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199003884062/
Date of ban: wednesday nov 23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): bypassing/avoiding the afk system.
Who banned you: syringe
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will not use the macros ( i used gmod console) to do this again. i will never do it again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no not at all.
Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because i am extremely sorry for doing this action. i will not use macros to bypass the afk system and will never ever do it again. i am extremely sorry for the staff and the rule i have broken. i apologize to anyone that is involved in this aswell. i didnt think it was a big issue and i was clearly very wrong. i wont bypass this system again as i just wanted to stay on the server and not get kicked as a cadet. i will never do this again and i have read and understood the rules more clearly now. i am sorry for actions and i hope to anyone that reads this to have a good day. i am sorry for my actions and to anyone whos rp i disturbed
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: if i ever use macros again you guys can make my ban 1 year if i ever do it again. this is to ensure you guys i will never do it again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
it is an extremely fun community. i love it and i really miss it already. i enjoy this server extremely and just want to have a chance to play on it again. i am sorry for all i have done
Hello, @Jason Salvini

While I do not have the clip on me ( As Medal was being broken at the time before I restarted it). You were +left, and +right ( In Gmod console.) I was told that is Marcoing, so I had given you a 1w ban, I will be fine for a removal/reduction of time, however that is up to Server Leadership. Stay safe : )

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jason Salvini,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation I've decided to unban you as it's a first time offense and it's not clearly stated in the rules. For future notice, please refrain from using macros, using +left or +right in console or doing anything to avoid being kicked by the AFK system.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.