unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishpotato

Dec 17, 2023
Your in-game name: Irishpotato
Your SteamID:76561199188844875
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199188844875/
Date of ban:17/1/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP
Who banned you: William \"Stealth\" White
Ban length?:4 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK):
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will start record my gameplay
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I was getting arrested then my game crashed and then the server was full
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: by being good and to record my gameplay
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because I play it whenever I can

Last edited:

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Hey there, I was the one to ban you about the LTAP. Stealth only helped me execute the command due to my insufficient permissions. You were banned as the IA Agent who was as you said arresting you, reported you. As I went to pull you into the sit, I noticed that you had left the server right around the time the sit was called. I waited roughly 15-17 Minutes for your return, which even with a full server should still be managable as some spots do always open up. I wouldve given you just one day for the LTAP, however then I was reminded that you already had a good amount of bans in the past 6 months. Accounting to your current ban time. As I stand here I sadly do not have any proof of the crash, so I would just have to go of your word, which I simply cannot. Apologies for the late response, however best of luck with your verdict.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Irishpotato,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Having reviewed your warnings, bans and this appeal you have failed to mention the Stacked Bans as part of the reasoning for your ban. You have a history of LTAP amoungst other things meaning this ban will not be lifted. It should in fact be a 26 week ban for Class X stacked bans.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.