"Jambo"

Ban length?:
2 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will not mess around with friends by killing each other repeatedly even if it is in a friendly manner

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes, once for RDM and another for FearRP

Why should you be unbanned:
I think that my ban was improperly listed and a different reason makes more sense because I was reported by someone that did not know what was going on and was most likely upset because I uncuffed the person that he had combat cuffed. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I've made to the members of IA that were interrupted by our disturbances near PW kitchen Sprucer and I were just having fun and messing around while in a call and attempting to kill each other for the stoves inside of the kitchen.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will reread the rules thoroughly and make sure to follow by them so incidents like this do not happen again

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I enjoy the server and the friends I've made while playing it and I spend a lot of my time on it

Hey Titan, I hope this clears things up for you.

I got a staff report from an IA agent of MRDM and NLR of you, and when I asked you why you kept killing Sprucer, you said that it was because Sprucer kept coming back to the point he died. However, when I asked for a proof, you said that you didn't have any. When I checked the logs, it showed you killing Sprucer 7 times in the matter of 10 minutes. It was pretty obvious to me that you had the full intention of killing Sprucer over and over again. Even if you were to be messing around, this is still MRDM.

Attachments

• 1682039533089.png
    1682039533089.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 5

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Jesse Figglebottom ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking over all of the evidence provided to me I have decided to deny your ban appeal. Even if you think you are killing your friend for fun, killing someone without a good reason is still considered RDM even if it was with a friend. You had killed Sprucer way more times than what it takes to classify something as MRDM. It does seem pretty clear that you would have decided to keep on killing your friend even if it was just messing around. For future reference please do not kill people without a good reason even if it is a joke.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Have a good day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.