Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Your in-game name: N/A
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:605011801
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199170289330/
Date of ban: February 6th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion
Who banned you: Cant remember who
Ban length?: Perma
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Read the rules and properly take roleplay seriously as well as taking into consideration of other peoples roleplay
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: After months and months of being banned, I realise now that my actions were unacceptable and I have no excuse for what I had done in the past. It has been awhile since I had done the original ban for the perma and cannot remember as much as to what happened, I am sorry for all the disturbance in the past, I had no clue why I had did the things I did on the server, and now, with the actions I had done, has made me banned since February 6th, I am so sorry for everything I have done, and I know it may be hard to trust me anymore (Which I completely understand) but I promise if somehow I got back onto the server, I would not break a single rule again, This was a valuable lesson I have learnt and I have said it a bunch, but I am sorry. If you have lost complete faith in me, I understand and will have no hate towards staff and the server, and I will move on. This is a punishment I will have to live with but all I am asking here is to have just another chance I know you have gave me plenty but I promise this time I will treat it and respect that privilege to be on the server again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If i do somehow get another chance, I promise to read the rules all over again and will try my absolute best to follow them at all times.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
This has been the only server that has kept me playing for months on end, without getting bored, no clue why I did the things I did. I am sorry for that.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hello @FEFGamer,

The first two ban evasion bans are meant to act as a deterrent from further punishment, with the sharp increase in time from class A to class B, however you decided to continue, and isn't exactly the easiest punishment to get to by accident. While I understand that you may see it differently now, I do hope to see change in your behavior.

The next reply will be from a super admin or above.

Thanks,
Bobby Clint.

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Hey, sorry for the late reply, and yes I understand it is not an easy punishment level to get and I am truly sorry for letting get that high, I should have really waited out the punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.