unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEFGamer

Apr 12, 2022
Your in-game name: N/A
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605011801
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199170289330/
Date of ban: 6/02/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban evasion
Who banned you: N/A
Ban length?: perma
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: follow rules and ensure to properly role play in rp scenarios
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? few bans for fear rp
Why should you be unbanned: I believe i should be unbanned because it has been since february 6th since i had got the original ban, being banned for 6 months has truly changed me, not only has it made me realise how much i want to play the server and join the community once more but it has shown me the consequences of my actions. I am truly sorry for what i had done in the past and I hope we can look past it. I understand my record hasnt been the prettiest but trust me, these past 7 months have taught me a valuable lesson, I shall not break anymore rules as I do want to suffer this fate anymore. Take my plea and I promise I will not take it for granted. Thank you for reading.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will properly follow the rules and try my best to rp in scenarios that will involve it, as well as not to mess about on the server anymore
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Good server, more features on it then any other server, as well as the server having their own custom made content instead of content from the workshop which many other servers do.

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @FEFGamer ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your previous appeals and the fact you have respected all time frames and have shown you do wish to return to the community, I feel is is reasonable at this time to offer you this chance.

However I STRONGLY advise you read the server rules and abstain from any ban evasion, should you receive a ban again and are caught, you will no longer be eligible to return.

I hope you take the correct steps to avoid this.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.