Status
Not open for further replies.

harry mccallum shaw

Dec 6, 2021
Your in-game name: harry mccallum shaw
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188742636
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zapzstormz/
Date of ban: 06/12/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): abusing bug after 3 warnings
Who banned you: jon
Ban length?: 5days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): dont acctually know how to find this
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will not become a job i was supposed to be banned from but was not banned from
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes warned 3 times and kicked when i fisrt ever joined the server for hitting another d class with a flash light this was before i read the rules
Why should you be unbanned: because i was not told this was a bug until the admin said i would be banned and was not specific for the ban as i was only told not to become a cadet and not to not become a jr scientist and was told that i knew it was a bug when i had no clue of it being a bug or that i was abusing as the admin said
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: read the rules thoroughly and not apparently abuse a bug
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because the short time i played the server i genuinely enjoyed it and there are no other scp servers that match the unique things that the server has and i felt that the rp on the server was very good and a good job selection and would like a server to play on gmod

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Harry,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Starting off, when you were banned off the Security Cadet job for the first time, you hopped back on, I TP'ed you and asked you how'd you hop back on, you responded to me by telling me that you're too good at the game and that the game wants you to be a cadet, clearly not taking this seriously, at that point, I re-banned you from the job for a 2nd time in which you hopped on again with full awareness that you were not supposed to play that job, I've TP'ed you once again and informed you that there was a bug and that if you would hop on cadet again you would be banned, now you've switched by that point to Junior Researcher and you've been banned by one of the senior moderators on the Junior Researcher job aswell, Slightly later I can see you playing on the Junior Researcher job while you were still banned, That was the 3rd time that you hopped on a job that you were banned on and at that point I was fully convinced that you were aware of the bug and still decided to abuse it, therefore I took the decision to ban you in which you said that it was my fault that it's broken shortly before being banned, I stand with my decision as it is right now and still think that you were fully aware of the bug and still decided to use it to your advantage.

Kind regards,
Jons

Last edited:

GSG9 STUN

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 17, 2021
Appeal Denied Ban Extended
A 5 day ban seems like a fair punishment for bug abuse even when you blatantly knew you were doing it. You got lucky as most people for bug abuse get banned for 2 weeks or more and in some cases permanently. You may come back to the server once you have served your ban.

Edit (07/12/2021): Your ban has been extended to 2 weeks by myself due to you childish actions of privately DM'ing SCP staff about your appeal and telling said staff to "Watch their backs".

Kind Regards GSG9 STUN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.