Not open for further replies.

Noah wilams

Blacklisted Player
Dec 29, 2022
Your in-game name: Noah wilams
----------------------------------
Your SteamID:76561199198512645
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199198512645
Date of ban: sunday/sep/25 19:33:05:2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP (Stacked Bans (Class X)
Who banned you:"Sundowner" Rivera Ban length?: It was 23/25 weeks but now its 8 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will follow the rules and respect all people and i wont break the rules, Im sorry for what i did
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes a lot, Because i didnt take the game seriously.
Why should you be unbanned: Well after almost 3 months of not playing i would like to go back to the community and play and enjoy my time. I will follow the rules
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule? Because i read them really well and i want to join and play and enjoy my time.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: When i got banned i got bord and i didnt have anything to do and after 3 moths of not playing i would love to go back to this community.

Im truly sorry for what i did and i would love to come back to this community :)

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Noah wilams ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After discussion with Flames and reviewing your previous appeal, you ignored the previous advice given and have shown you do not really wish to come back nor any inclination you have learned from your mistakes, I understand you may want to come back but you are not showing this with any reflection in your appeal.

As such at this time and due to your previous record I do not believe you should be unbanned at this time.

You may re-appeal in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.