unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple

Feb 22, 2024
Your in-game name: adam pall
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:697399827
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199355065383
Date of ban:
Tue Feb 27 22:11:30 2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you:\"Turncoat\"(STEAM_0:1:85985623)
Ban length?:
2 days 23 hours 38 minutes
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UkK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): 1.10 Disrespectful Conduct - Derogatory Language designed to target players in a disrespectful manner is prohibited; this includes racism, homophobia, and other derogatory slurs; jokingly being racist is not an exception to this rule.
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop myself from saying toxic stuff
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I didn't mean to say what I said, It was an accident. It might not seem that way but i assure you it was, I really enjoy playing here and while a 3 day ban isn't long necessarily, it is still a long time.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will do the best that I possibly can to not break rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because the server is really fun to play on

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Considering your history with warns and bans I do not see you making much improvement if any. For this reason the ban will remain to serve as a reminder to avoid breaking rules as it leads to harsher punishments.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.