Your in-game name: Bob goodman
Your SteamID: good soup guy
Your steam community link: ?
Date of ban: Saturday May 14, 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): death threats
Who banned you: ?
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:i won't get upset
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: because i didn't get to say anything because i had to go do something
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: by reading the rules this time
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i want to rejoin because i love the community and that is were i made most of my friends

And i got bullied a lot as a kid so i got really mad when he said no one likes me

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Hi Bob, I banned you for Death threats at the time I got pulled by a T-mod Alduin that needed to ban you but couldn't because they can't ban you for that long. So after looking at the video of you saying death threats to one of the players I decided that it would be a good idea to ban you. The player who reported you would like to stay anonymous

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Hello, @Bob Goodman

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal, However this is my reasoning of banning you below.

I was the one who was taking care of the report that you said to a person. You said "that you would grab a gun in real life and break into his house and shoot him in the head."

For this reason you were banned for 2 weeks for death threats. I myself don't believe you should be unbanned as threatening peoples lives in a game or in real life is not a joke and shouldn't be taken lightly.

If you have any questions or concerns about this certain ban my Discord or Teamspeak is always open to chat with.

PS : Nuke was the one who administrated the ban, I was just taking care of the report when I had to call a superior to ban longer.

- Scopes

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Bob Goodman ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Death threats are something we take very seriously in this community. There are no excuses for this kind of behavior. In the future, please think before you speak.

Upon your return, please refrain from using any kind of threats to other players.​

Status
Not open for further replies.