'Unbroken' OSA App (2x) (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
OOC Information

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544854176
Discord name: KFCisLIVE#6369
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 22/05/2022 (Around 700-800 hours)
In what country are you located?: 🇬🇧
Time zone: English Summer Time
Character name(s): 'Unbroken'
Civilian name: Jameson [Sheriff]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF Nu-7 [T&D] [LDR] SGT (Held)
CI-B (Held)
Intel Agent (Held)
Internal Affairs Agent (Held)
GSD [AXO-S] Captain (Held)
DEA Agent (Hold)
DEA Senior Agent (Hold)
DEA Special Agent (Hold)
GSD Captain (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I used to be a minge early of 2022, however I have since improved my reputation before applying to Captain in late of 2022. I honestly couldn't get you a list of the warnings I have had, I've probably had every single warn one could have whilst playing on the server. However, that is history and does not reflect my character as I made massive improvements before applying for GS Captain, and was widely respected while being a GSD Captain.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IC Information

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

Prior CL4 experience, and the ability to understand and respect other people around me. Having worked in GS for a LONG time I've grown to understand how our behaviour can impact newer players of the server. As they say "Lead by Example"

However, I am beginning to lose my passion towards GS as a Captain, as I have spent a long time as a GSD Captain having resigned and reapplied. I feel it is appropriate for me to move to a less combative role. GS has changed since I was a Captain and I have come back to something that isn't personally fun anymore. It isn't what I was apart of, and although I respect Glad and Neptune a lot I just think I've lost what I had when Shino and Hybrid were CoS. They, had the ability to make us want to improve the department. And, we would all share ideas openly and work on documentation day and night. Which, just isn't the case anymore and that is to be expected. Each CoS is different and Glad is someone who I respect for his work within the department. I feel he has the weight of the world, however I do not feel like I should force myself to do something I don't enjoy anymore

I feel it is within my best interest that I look else where. I still want to improve GS and I will stay on as a Captain regardless if I become an OSA or if I don't it is just I would like to experience a different type of job within the foundation. It is important to me regardless if I move on to OSA or if I don't that I stay a Captain, as I feel that it is a responsibility to the new members of our site. People like you and I who joined the foundation and their first job was likely GS to help nurture them and assist them with moving on MTF or applying for Jr. CL4 roles.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • Carry out all orders issued by the council;
  • Advise the council on situations around the site;
  • Create Documentation for the Council and maintain it;
  • Being a line of communication between the Council and other members of the site;
  • Help run the site in the advent, of SA/SC;
    Strictly adhere to the foundation legal codex;
Basically, they are a SC assistant (Shocker) however this doesn't mean they have to just do what is on the list. And, same with most roles within the server there is a lot more that goes on that you don't personally see in RP.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LjvwJYjBEdjGcBO8mfql6U88UP6wmBCrizgVvrhd0cQ/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: Basilisk

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Would like to state:

Orginally I applied to get some "less combative RP" when I was in GSD, after 3-4 weeks of being Captain sometimes 10-12 hours I realised that I was boring myself out, and that it wasn't healthy for me to play as something I didn't personally enjoy it at all. And, wanted to do something else. So after first applying for OSA (I was denied) I went into DEA and started playing there, which is better then GSD. However, I'm beginning to get bored of that due to the complete lack of RP on surface and the lack of respect that Nu-7 have for our department and the "not so kind words" they've exchanged with us (Not Goondra he is a good guy)

As OSA, I would fufil the role well. My love documentation external (I hate internal lol, but I can do it) would be a great asset towards me assisting the council. Furthermore, I would like to help create stratagies for DEA and Nu-7 to get along. I'd also like to help the council with GSD, and help create stratagies for newer players of the server furthering both their RP and meaning that we will have more long standing members of our community.

Last edited:

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Previous CL4 experience
+ Good app
+ Seems to understand the role

Foundation

GSD Captain [Holding]
MTF E-11 LCPL [Held]
NU-7 LCPL [Held]
SCP-096 [Holding]
DEA-Agent [Holding]
Internal Affairs [Holding]

Insurgency

CI-B [Holding]

Reactions: KFC is LIFE

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @KFC is LIFE . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.