Denied UNGOC - Medic Loadout Utility Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds a TE-5 E.T.D (Hacking Device) to the UNGOC - Medic job

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+ Allows the UNGOC to be combative when need be.
+ QoL/Continuity with CI - Medic also having it and all other combative UNGOC jobs having it

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- None I can think of?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
After talking with the US CO team of the UNGOC, and speaking to a couple members of the UK CO team, I believe this is a well-accepted change that can be agreed upon by both factions. It makes sense, and it allows the UNGOC to be a fighting force when the Foundation or the Insurgency breaks the "neutrality".

With this logic, take it off all CI and GOC jobs. Who needs weapons when we have armories and permas? Who needs frags when we can get them from dispensers?
anything from dispensers shouldn't be put into loadouts it just creates the need to be handed everything off the bat regardless of if it makes sense for your role or not and is a minor reason but it still factors to the reason the servers identity is going sour and strays away from what the creators of the server themselves want.

Armouries are there for people who want something different from the loadout provided to you given you'd have no other choice if there was no form of weapon obtainment and even with perma's you can only chose to gain 1 on spawn at a time to spawn with you as they are an option to support the owners to help run the servers continuously and offer no advantage with no repercussions such as getting a free version out of an easily obtainable item just because its slightly convenient and gives you 1 less of a interaction point in a server that relies on interactions.

I do believe roles should have special acceptations to the no dispenser item thing but the only suggestions I'm seeing including this one is just "wehwehweh they have it easy so why cant we wehwehweh"

Last edited:
anything from dispensers shouldn't be put into loadouts it just creates the need to be handed everything off the bat regardless of if it makes sense for your role or not and is a minor reason but it still factors to the reason the servers identity is going sour and strays away from what the creators of the server themselves want.
me when i buy a hacking device, die with it and have to wait a 30 mins cooldown:

Armouries are there for people who want something different from the loadout provided to you given you'd have no other choice if there was no form of weapon obtainment and even with perma's you can only chose to gain 1 on spawn at a time to spawn with you as they are an option to support the owners to help run the servers continuously and offer no advantage with no repercussions such as getting a free version out of an easily obtainable item just because its slightly convenient and gives you 1 less of a interaction point in a server that relies on interactions.

I do believe roles should have special acceptations to the no dispenser item thing but the only suggestions I'm seeing including this one is just "wehwehweh they have it easy so why cant we wehwehweh"
As stated, then by this logic SL should remove TE-5's from every CI and GOC job, Field Kits from Medic jobs, Elastics/Handcuffs from every job that has it, Beam/Cuffs from E-11/ERT/R&D Jobs, etc.

"Being from a dispenser" is not a good excuse to not having something that other jobs of the same caliber (Combative GoI, in this case) have that is necessary to function. CI medic has it, all other combative GOC jobs have it, it just makes sense.

Reactions: Niox

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Second,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because of the following reasons: First of all, I would like to start by saying: stop comparing every single job on every suggestion and asking for the same thing that other jobs have, just because another job on another faction has something, it doesn't mean every other factions also MUST have it. Chaos Insurgency is a faction that is more focused on combat, as they raid way more regularly, however, the same cannot be said in regards to the GOC, when GOC was made, the intention was to bring more RP into the server, and not more combat into the server. Second reason is, we want the medic job to be more of a support job, and not something that will be out there hacking their way through the facility. Hopefully, with the reasons stated above, you understand the reasoning on why this is being denied.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Haha
Reactions: Claire!
Status
Not open for further replies.