For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months
In what country are you located?: Untied States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Ghostpower"
Civilian name: "Flash"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 1710624377315.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SPC, DEA Agency Manager(Held) DEA Senior Agent(Holding), DEA Speical Agent(Holding), CI-A(Held), CI-B(Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have no active warning currently.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I've always want to experience being 096 i've always known about him in lore and have even watched videos in the past about how 096 came to be and i feel like i would be able to enjoy being 096 along side with making the experience Great for other people interacting with me.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- The usual Behavior for 096 would be docile sitting on the floor looking down while crying trying to make sure no one can see 096's face.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When breached 096 must go to anyone who sees it's face, if the person ends up in D block then 096 must head to D block to kill said person.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: Make sure 096 is docile on the floor
Step 2: Beam Get a bucket on 096's face and bring a extra bucket just in case
Step 3: Beam 096 with the containment beam and cuff 096
Step 4: Bring 096 back to it's containment chamber and make sure 096 stays re-contained
Step 5: If 096 breaks breaks the bucket and sees someone's face let 096 kill said person then re do all the steps above.

Status
Not open for further replies.