Discord name: Jay Coleman#5445

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 week

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Elijah "The Terrorist" Coleman | [REDACTED] "Polo" Coleman

Civilian name: Jay Coleman

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

Do you have a mic?: No

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 (Former), MTF Omega-1, Chaos Insurgency

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've recivied a few warns for stuff like FailRP for bhopping I've received 2 bans one for RDM and LTAP the reason for that is because it was downtime I was messing around and I was running from GENSEC after I shot somebody so I decided to kill him I guess he decided to report me which without knowing I decided to get off because it was late and got banned the other one for MRDM when I was brand new to the server and was stabbing people in D block I was able to get that one shortened because I was relatively new.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: What makes me suitable for 096 is I understand the rules and behaviors of 096 and I'm also a well known person in the community somewhat and I think I'm trusted by most people to do the right things. I'm also a NCO in MTF and one rank away from NCO in CI which shows that I've been trusted many times and people think that overall I'm a good player and person.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: The usual behavior of 096 when pacified is to sit in the area he killed the person and not go into rage unless somebody looks at his face

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 Should never beeline towards an area unless 096-1 is at that area and 096 must go their to kill 096-1. 096 may also kill people who look as his face on the way towards 096-1

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: The first step towards containing 096 is to wait for him to kill all of the people who've looked at his face after that he must be bucketed by MTF operatives then pacified with the containment beam after that he should be restrained and brought back to his chambers once that is all done 096 will be re contained and you may proceed to fix all the doors 096 broke on his rampage.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jay Coleman ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.