[US] Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang Ziegler

May 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:607664915
Discord name: Heinrich Zieglar | Nu-7 PVT
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played for 10 months but suspected around a 1 and half months V-Time
In what country are you located?: North America
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Character name(s): Wolfgang 'Robin' Zieglar
Civilian name: Sir Baldwin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes i have a mic
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
MTF-E-11 SPC, O-1 LCpl, CI-Delta, SCP-096 , NU-7 PVT , GOC 1SG
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
name and Ltarp but they were when i first started None in the past 4 months
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-
Im looking for a postion of leadership and also more level 4 experince,This is also a way that i can give back to the community.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-
I have a strong attention to detail and i am able to troubleshoot and solve technical problems quickly and efficiently. Additionally, I have strong communication skills, and i am great with working with other members of the Foundation, such as MTF Groups and other importants groups, to ensure that the site is functioning properly.I as a site administrator would have a good understanding of security principles and best practices, including how to secure the foundation and data, and how to protect against common attacks such as CI and site staff that have issues on how the facility is ran. I am also familiar with various security tools, such as Tesla and Bulk heads, and be able to implement them to protect the Foundation.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-
Simply put, Site Administration ensures that Site-65 is running smoothly - but there's a lot more to it than "just" that.

There is a multitude of roles within Site Administration.
Firstly, the Ethics Committee Director, its members, and assistants are part of the Site Administration. They ensure operations within the site are ethical as the name suggests, and determine when "enough is enough". They are vital in keeping the sanity of the entire staff intact.

The Director of Research is in charge of all research personnel and decides exactly which experiments may be conducted - and which may not. Additionally, they have the necessary authority to conduct and oversee high-profile testing, which may be significantly riskier than "regular" tests.

Lastly, the site director and site advisors are present to ensure all operations are running smoothly within the site. They are in charge of everything from ensuring d-class are kept contained sufficiently, to ensuring attacks from CI are successfully defended against. The important part of their job is to act as the "glue" between departments, hence they can issue orders to all MTFs and members of staff (except lvl5 staff).

The Site Director and their Advisors smoothen everyday operations and help resolve issues that arise. Additionally, they receive reports from department leadership (such as the Chief of Security) about issues that arise and need resolving - and they then help resolve these issues.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Dr. Wolfgang Zieglar

Nationality: German

Background: Dr. Wolfgang Zieglar is a highly educated and experienced individual, with a background in both science and engineering. He was born and raised in Germany, where he attended the University of Berlin and earned his Ph.D. in physics. After graduation, he worked as a research scientist at a top-tier German research institute, where he made significant contributions to the field of theoretical physics.

Dr. Wolfgang Zieglar was recruited by the SCP Foundation due to his expertise in physics and his ability to think critically and creatively. He was assigned to Site-56 as a Site Advisor, where he provides guidance and support to the researchers and staff at the site. He is respected by his colleagues for his intelligence and his ability to think outside the box. Despite his German background, he is fluent in several languages and have a good understanding of different cultures.

Dr. Wolfgang Zieglar expertise in physics and engineering makes him particularly valuable to the SCP Foundation, as he is able to assist in the containment and study of anomalous objects and entities that possess unique physical properties. He is also a valuable member of the research team, as his knowledge and skills are key to understanding and explaining the anomalous phenomena that the SCP Foundation encounters.

Personality: Dr.Wolfgang Zieglar is a very dedicated and hardworking individual. He is highly intelligent, analytical, and logical. He is a strong believer in the importance of science and reason, and he is driven to understand and explain the world around him. He is also very approachable and easy to work with, and he is respected by his colleagues for his knowledge and his ability to provide clear and concise explanations.

Despite his dedication to his work, Dr. Wolfgang Zieglar also values his leisure time, and he is an avid reader of science fiction and fantasy novels. He also has a great interest in the history of different cultures and civilizations, and he enjoys traveling and exploring new places.

Last edited:

John Iceland

Donator
-Support

-No foundation Cl4 Position

-In the question " What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: " You answered more about the Ethics Committee and Director of Research and not Site Administration, or in particular Site Advisors. EC and Research are seperate from Site Administration in the server, with Site Administration just including Co-Director, Director, and Advisors.

-Lore is a little lacking, even mentioning he is a Site Advisor in Site-19, not Site-56

-"hence they can issue orders to all MTFs and members of staff (except lvl5 staff)." Part of the duties of site administration is just the in game job description copy and pasted.

-Warnings dont match up with time played. You say none in the 4 months, that you played for 10, but only "suspected" 1-2 months. Did you receive warnings in the 6 months before those 4 months you supposedly started playing? You are supposed to list every warning/ban you have ever received.

-"What makes you suitable for Site Administration?" question is answered from an entirely in character RP point of the position. I want to see what makes you think you can hold this position from a leadership standpoint. As an executive researcher we work closely with Site Administration and I want to know truly who im working under can uphold the leadership duties to a high degree.

Wolfgang Ziegler

May 20, 2022
-Support

-No foundation Cl4 Position

-In the question " What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: " You answered more about the Ethics Committee and Director of Research and not Site Administration, or in particular Site Advisors. EC and Research are seperate from Site Administration in the server, with Site Administration just including Co-Director, Director, and Advisors.

-Lore is a little lacking, even mentioning he is a Site Advisor in Site-19, not Site-56

-"hence they can issue orders to all MTFs and members of staff (except lvl5 staff)." Part of the duties of site administration is just the in game job description copy and pasted.

-Warnings dont match up with time played. You say none in the 4 months, that you played for 10, but only "suspected" 1-2 months. Did you receive warnings in the 6 months before those 4 months you supposedly started playing? You are supposed to list every warning/ban you have ever received.

-"What makes you suitable for Site Administration?" question is answered from an entirely in character RP point of the position. I want to see what makes you think you can hold this position from a leadership standpoint. As an executive researcher we work closely with Site Administration and I want to know truly who im working under can uphold the leadership duties to a high degree.
Some minor changes didnt clarify on some things thank you for the response,i was also trying to do research on a german charater and site 19 is in germany so again my error.

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Wolfgang
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. Please gain CL4 experience in a management role before attempting to apply for site administration. This is either GENSEC Captain, IA/Intel Ambassador, Executive or attain an MTF CO+ rank. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.