Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Chadsmon

May 21, 2022
Name: Alex Chadson

Steam ID:STEAM_0: 0:151279136

Previous Rank: Senior Mod

Date of resignation?: 09/01/2022

Why did you resign? I had no choice since my PC had stopped working in its entirety and after i would say 2 weeks of trying to find someway of being able to even get on the sever I still could not get on so I talked to SL and decided the best thing to do is leave and wait until i can get on again.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: The only warn I have ever gotten is a Fear RP warning. This was a while ago by now.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again? I believe I should return again due to me leaving being out of my control. I also believe now would be the best time to return again since my understanding the sever is a lot better now than what it was as well as being a much clammer and more focused person. Not to mention I now have so much more time to give to sever. I am able to fully commit to staff as i have my PC back and fully working as well as a back up if anything were to ever go wrong.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Response

Hi @Alex Chadsmon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After deliberation with other Server Leadership, we have decided to bring you back as a Moderator to get you accustomed to our new policies and tools since your time away from the server.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to get you setup with your roles and mentorship.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.