[US] Aphelios 'Moop's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Moop
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: In screenshot provided.
Hours..png
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Foundation Name Melvin "Moop"
- NO MTF, waiting for a O-1 or A-1 slot.
Striving for Medical Consultant then Overseer Assistant.
Chaos name: Andrew "Moop" Resign Ci-B
Civilian name: Ben "Moop"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210651993
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: USA CivilGamers SCP RP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Never.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Been in many events from Concordia to Atlas then finally the best one Civilgamers.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I'm currently a GOC SGT which requires a lot of quality high roleplay which GOC needs. Also was a researcher main which I had some nice roleplay experience with SCPS. As well as many other experiences that I could name.

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I have recording's that list my times many with 11 hours and over lol. This is my total time this month - screenshot provided.
GOC TIME.png-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Derek White aka Grover Rico White said I should apply for Gamemaster and I thought about making one before but finally decided to apply. I love "Good" RP which is what a Gamemaster needs with there events. I wanna host SCP related events for the whole of Site including GOC, Civis and CI not just only Foundation. The SCP's don't always have to be combative and I wanna incorporate a lot of the safe classes from the lore in my events.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well I'm sorta friends with a decent amount of Gamemaster Sean Talon, Sylveon, Leaf and I remember Slab from an ex server but he doesn't remember me. I have good quality RP in certain situations I'm in which makes it easy when I am hosting a Gamemaster event like Project Pneuma which requires a lot of confidence and planning. This specific event would be very fun as it is both for GOC and Foundation; The event although requires a lot of approval. It would be excellent with a nice Garry's ,mod SCP 5000 video at the end of the event to look back on. I want my events to be on Youtube as a memory for the good times people had that enjoyed it which I am very passionate about. A fun good event for everyone gives everyone something to do when the server is quite or repetitive. These are goals for the future of Project Pneuma it is a big event but one of my goals as a Gamemaster. A lot of people have been talking about this SCP so I wanna help in making it happen with ideas and etc.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Small events would be:
1. Surface: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1337 Project ██████ Basically we would have a hitchhiker walk around surface with the name Lucy The Hitchhiker or something. People will pick her up with there cars particularly only donators as they have access to cars which is good because it limits anyone who wants to ruin the events. She will be quite when the individual ask questions if they do. When the individual drives past the graveyard here - She will run away until she is hidden. As the lore is a Gamemaster would use the reality bender swep when she is hidden to head pop her and add knives like she was murdered and the personnel involved have the option to try to kill the already dead SCP as it keeps returning back to the living, destroy the house, kill the parents and Etc as seen optimal.

2. Surface: Saw someone do the Praise of The Fool event, I really enjoyed the event that the Gamemaster did. If they continue it sometime again in the future I would like to help with it because they created some really good lore.

3. https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-2998 Foundation: SCP 2998 Firstly this SCP is intended to be scary so I want to make sure any Foundation personnel interacting with it has a bit of a scare. Secondarily this is a anomalous radio signal that is going to play randomly through peoples radios this will be because Foundation security signal disruptors failed. Thirdly this SCP 2998 will be found as a TV or a Radio an will act sort of like slenderman but distressed inside the TV, It gets louder closer you get but trying to send a message like there are aliens inside. Finally after this is established by the Foundation the radio or TV will stop making any sounds concluding the situation until I plan the next event. -The sounds that play from this SCP 2998 will sound scary and the knocking in the audio only starts when someone gets close to it.

4. CI: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-4088 Firstly this SCP will delivered by a unknown sender. Secondarily CI will open the box and it will be two pianos one will be on the roof with a rope attached on it and one will be on the floor. Thirdly Ci will need to feed the piano on the floor with anything they can find people, animals, scps and etc it doesn't matter. Fourthly not feeding the piano will cause the one attached to the roof to fall on the Ci causing death, this unknown sender sent this piano with the note on it that read "Feed the Piano" because not enough Ci have been killing. Finally feeding the piano will reward the Ci - if approved by head Event Team with my own stash - Guns and other items. Note this piano uses non TOS songs to draw in prey.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server): -

PROJECT Pneuma: https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-5000. 05 Ordered the extermination of the human race years ago this caused the destruction of the world causing an apocalypse; What happen was that a brave survivor that was just trying to survive enter SCP 5000's cc In a panic he put on the suit SCP-5000 giving him special abilities, hover, invisibility, cloak, strength and etc.

This ended up being a huge life saver, the foundation broadcasted SCP-096's face and even that SCP couldn't detect the presence of the human inside SCP-5000. In the end the SCP had a mind of it's own and saved the human race by taking control of the humans body and using 055 and 579.

Finally this saved the human race because this SCP was the only way of saving the world. Nobody knows why the Foundation decided to go through with Project Pneuma but it indeed happen. However the SCP 5000 event I wanna do and other Gamemasters was; GOC discovering or stealing SCP 5000 in which they access the memory logs revealing the journal of the dead human that was once in SCP 5000. This would be catastrophic information to find out and GOC would not like what they did.

This would include Ci too as GOC are highly likely of telling them as they will need assistance confronting Foundation or what they choose fit. This information is highly likely going to be spread around causing both sides and the entire server to be included. The outcome of this event depends on the actions the GOC and CI take.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: "Overwhelming" One O-1 found one sword on the ground I wonder what he could do with it, all these breaches in security got him anxious but suddenly he finds a sword.

A-1: "Get your head together" Torment won't stop seeing clowns the Foundation is getting worried and nobody but him won't stop seeing clowns his friends names are clown. He can't get it out of his head, he has a job to do and it's just clown.

Nu-7: "Nu-7 Response team" A Foundation Main road hut was reported to have been making people ask "there was a cat" then the subjects become strongly attached to the concept of "there is a cat". This effect does not occur in photos or videos, this only occurs when looking at the hut directly. There was no cat but the Nu-7 feeling like the "cat" and become constantly concerned about the "cat's gaze" then starts suffering from darkness of "cats". It was a cat.

E-11: "Contain and Protect" An SCP was found in 079 CC after he detected radio frequencies which caused him to enter through the vents to reach the location. This SCP is a Safe Class so it does not attack unless provoked. This SCP was in the Russian War against America which caused many casualties causing the SCP PTSD. The SCP was then met by E-11 and instantly thinks he was tricked by Americans but was too injured to fight back. E-11 have many choices and many outcomes, will they let him go back to Russia or talk to a Russian?

CI: "Capture and Weaponize" CI have captured 2295 on surface there main goal is to now weaponize this SCP with many knives and sent it Foundations way.

UNGOC: "Assassination" GOC have been having issues with a particular Ethics Committee member suspected to be working with Ci in there favour. Ruining the relationship of GOC and Foundation; An assessment team is assigned to go in Foundation with a disguise making sure no traces of GOC is to be found during there mission. There ultimate goal is to Assassinate the individual Ethics Committee member. UNGOC assessment team succeeded in killing the Ethics Committee member but ended up discovering more then they thought they would. The retaliation and distrust they felt they decided to destroy there favourite SCP-999 by destructing beaming it. This created a permanent orange stain on the floor with SCP-999 eyes on top.

Foundation Staff: "Cursed" A medical director keeps getting there ear chopped off by a bear, it runs around while people try to take the knife off the bear but every time they do it tries to chop there hands off. The medical director doesn't know what to do as the bear always wants to chop it's ears off he thought of many things but every time try to steal the knife the bear wins. Maybe the medical director hasn't figured out enough to do.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Moop ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Supervisor such as @Issun Kybersis or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory​

Status
Not open for further replies.