Your in-game name Bobby i thing
Your SteamID 76561198999117620
Your steam community link https://steamcommunity.com/app/427920
Date of ban: mar 29
What is your exact ban reason offline
Who banned you: the idealist
Ban length 3 days
What server were you banned on SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again dont get ban
Prior to this, have you ever been warned yes becaus time has past
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rules its a game that has good pluging good player
Why do you want to rejoin this server because like i said its most friendly game i seen in a long bit

so let me say this now im not trying to bring thing back up but its just been buging me a bit with all of this from a bit ago
im going to break thing donw the best i can here the link to the ban appeal from a bit ago and i dont what to say shit with some admin idk a lot of they just doing they job im just trying to get my offlie raiding ban off idk if it can over time if it can im a fucking dum ass
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/ban-appeals.13244/

ok now let go back i said ok they was one goc online they were in the base and if you use logs you would see i kill him if you use logs the only log you would of use firt is kill logs so unless you can tell me how kill some one = Raiding goc i dont see why i got the ban i ask how is killing goc = offle raiding and she said you need There must be 4 MTF/CI/UNGOC combat personnel to raid or infiltrate what just dodge what i ask was how kill some one = Raiding goc but ok it msy be in the rules saying that i look and it would be RDM not that at all what that was and what she said with you need 4 conbatis and all that wasint some thing i ask at all and they said they use logs and saw me geting so blood and over thing but they were 2 over who did take most of the drugs and thing i just killd afk goc to see if he was afk so if logs were use it should show thet 2 over has use it at the time i killd the goc but ok idk how log look or what you need to put in them and now lets go on the end of it with the admin Denied it idk why they did it the didnt say eney thing but idk i cant say eney thing on that but what i can say is what i thing this is what he said you could look at the link as will you can pick

After reviewing your appeal, it's clear that you admitted to there only being 1 member of GOC online. After looking at our logs, I do see that you took several flasks from their fridge which constitutes as a raid. Your responses to the appeal questions are also lackluster and you don't seem to understand why what you did was wrong.
1 you can just look at tab and how is that admitted at all i said they was 1 goc on you what eney one can look at 2he or she didnt say what log but they dont like to say what logs the have so i cant get mad at that 3 if i did do it so why was the over 2 he did take most of not ban at all wen i kill 1 goc who was afk 4 lackluster what should i have said i didnt do it so unban me i didnt have clip no one who could back me up and i was ban afte 6 full hours past and i could say thing in a sit because i was ban on 12am and for 5 him saying i didnt undrsatnd ok i was asking for log over and over to see what i did wong and i didnt get logs so how tf would i know what i did and i got that banappeal to see why i was band
i cant say a lot more and i did this at 00:50 from were i am so i cant post eney thing for 6 h or so if this get remove or some thing like that just move it i dont what to type this out one more time and they going to be miss spelling i did this at 00:50 with 1 h of sleep so ye bye sory if this went on for a bit bye

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greetings Bobbby

Thank you again for making an appeal. I will be short in this response but you were banned for raiding the GOC base as a civilian when there was one AFK member on. To start with raiding as a civilian is already against the rules as only Parawatch and MCnD technically can go into places like the Foundation. Second you took a metric ton of chemicals from their fridge which generally could hurt an entire faction. Especially one as small as GOC.Thirdly one of the major rules of raiding is you have to have four members of a faction on to raid it. I did not issue this ban lightly as I combed through logs throughly at the time before making the choice to ban you. Every action you made here was in the wrong and had a strong ripple effect to cause greater harm.

But as always. I wish you the greatest luck.

With Hopes and Dreams

Jules

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @bobyyy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As this ban is an older ban and has been served, I am going to take this as an escalation that you did not agree with the ban set out which was 3 days in march, which is now 3 months on in June.

After reviewing the stories and both appeals it is apparent you admitted to being a civilian and raiding a base which had under 4 players online making this a doubly invalid raid in the first place, furthermore you went on to steal chemicals from a fridge taking advantage of the 1 player online at the time, this shows to me you had full intent of causing issues for the faction.

In this you violated numerous rules.
2.5 Trespassing as Surface Zone - Civilians, Mayor, Gun Dealers, Chefs & Medics are forbidden from entering the Foundation base or UNGOC base in RP, Parawatch, Ranger & MC&D may enter with a valid reason.​
3.5 Raiding Requirements - There must be 4 MTF/CI/UNGOC combat personnel to raid or infiltrate (Including Deep Cover) either bases. Exceptions are made if a member of your faction is kidnapped, in which case you can skip the raid cooldown to retrieve those kidnapped; this will count as a normal raid; you may not purposely abuse this to bypass raid functionality; after a raid fails, you may only negotiate.

Furthermore it is apparent that you did not further disagree with the verdict issued on the 31/03/2023, otherwise a complaint should have been sought rather than waiting 3 months to try have it removed from your record.

If you wish to further dispute this and disagree with my assessment, you may make a complaint here https://www.civilgamers.com/community/forums/complaints.16/

However at this time this appeal will be denied.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.