For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 2 Months now
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Apple" (Foundation) (Formally) Johnson "Apple" McApple
Civilian name: Johnyson McBerry (Civ)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador [Held] IA Department Director [Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
Member, I am applying for this position for various reasons. Currently the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, and Legal Codex have been my main focus on the server since I joined. As time passed I learned more and more on the rulings and conduct of the player base, helping me navigate and repair the Internal Affairs along with the rest of the Foundation. This knowledge pushed me further down a road of ensuring ruling and decision is both correct and Ethical.​

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
I countless times uphold and live by the Code of Ethics, it helps the foundation prosper and without it things would fall into chaos. I believe the best course of action is to strongly hold Foundation personnel to these Codes along with communicating these problems to other members of site command to always be on the same page. I think my previous experience and proven record of success within Internal Affairs shows that I am able to lead from a higher position. I still have the notion that Internal Affairs is my calling and the Ethics Committee role would allow me to assist in way that I was not able to before. I believe that I would be able to bring tons of Roleplay and diversity to the server to allow more players to still continue to follow the rules but have an exciting time either way. I would like to bring the server together as a whole to continue to build and grow into an already amazing community of people.​

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee consist but don't limit to confirming the Code of Ethics is followed at all times, to assist and protect the lower ranks within the Foundation to assure no wrong doing is happening throughout the site, along with take problems and complaints when someone is requesting Ethics. Other duties consist of keeping order within the Foundation, approving researchers tests, and assuring every member is happy and content with the current state of whatever is happening. Some final responsibilities consist of calling a Code Black if the Code 5 is past saving, hosting tribunals to help people that might have been mis-charged or need to be charged. Lastly the biggest responsibility of Ethics to to insure you are knowledgeable and helpful within the Foundation at all times.​

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The Ethics Committee handle the following applications - Director of Medicine, Director of Internal Affairs(Jointly with O), Ethics Member, and Ethics Committee Assistant. They handle all problems that relate to Ethics changes along with assuring everyone is happy and continue to reach out to the fellow members to confirm everyone is working smoothly.​

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
█████ "Apple" █████ was born in Florida in ██ and raised in the swamps after a home birth. With this "Apple" was undocumented and did not have any legal papers. As "Apple" got older they started training in the swamp, getting their strength and intelligence improved. They did this by talking with all of the local swamp folk and training within the depths of the swamp. After "Apple" turned 15 he started his journey up the east coast. Along with meeting different people along the way, "Apple" had to be careful not to get in any law enforcement's way and to just keep traveling up into the east coast. Once "Apple" reached the USA/Canada Border they snuck underneath a truck to get across. Once "Apple" got into Canada they started training at a local gym to continue their reach for strength. At last "Apple" started to look further into the government operations within the country, as this was one of their main interests to spy and to see what is happening within. "Apple" continued to press further and further, seeing what they can find and dig up, eventually "Apple" stumbled across a metal gate in the middle of a small town. At first "Apple" thought it was just a regular base but little to their knowledge they opened up a whole rabbit hole. At first Agents stormed "Apple" taking them in and questioning on why "Apple" was there. "Apple" started to catch on that they found something interesting, "Apple" was later able to convince the military member that they would be useful to them rather than just getting rid of them. "Apple" started out just researching and gaining the trust of the fellow members. "Apple" later made his way up to Agent to help improve any way they can because of the lack of order and leadership within the Agency. "Apple" later became an Ambassador where they worked as hard as possible to better the Agency. Here he gained many allies and great friends along the way and wanted to continue his pursuit into Internal Affairs to better help the Foundation. "Apple" was assigned his next task, Department Director of Internal Affairs. "Apple" dreamed of this opportunity and did not think they would have the ability to go into that position, but through hard work and dedication to the Foundation and Internal Affairs "Apple" rose up to his next assignment. Here "Apple" couldn't wait to improve the inner working of Internal Affairs. First they started meeting with the agents as much as possible making sure the agency was updated and informed along the way. Then "Apple" put their plan into action making communication stronger having Internal Affairs prosper. "Apple" now awaits their next assignment to continue to assist the Foundation.​

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ Support
+ Dedication
+
Professionalism
+ Knowledge
+
Adaptability
+ Leadership

Apple has been doing a great job as Internal Affairs Director. I know Apple is newer, but I applied for the Ethics Committee within the same month as I applied for Director, and I made it in. What Apple lacks in experience, he makes up in his abilities to adapt and learn from his new environments. Apple is extremely dedicated to his belief of making a change, and with his attitude, passion, and adaptability, he would be a valuable asset to Site Leadership. Good luck Apple!

Reactions: McApple

Jakearoo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 1, 2021
+ Support
- Rolemodel
- Always provides support and explanations when needed
- Very Mature
- Makes every situation exciting ;)
- Active
- Knowledgeable
- Etc

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Commitee Member We have reviewed your application and decided that you would be a good candidate for the position. Please contact a member of server leadership in game to gain your whitelist, and please contact myself in game for training.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.