(US) Archie Bambozzini IA Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:208260925
Discord name: LuckyRichterian#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing on the server for a quite long time, 722.2Hours
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Archie Bambozzini, Archie Richterian (CI)
Civilian name: Archie Richter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador, CI Beta, E-11 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: All warnings are expired. All are class A (first offence of that kind)
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?: I feel during my time as an Ambassador I have accomplished a great number of things, and I wish to accomplish more, but to accomplish more meaningful things I need to have a better and stronger position in IA so my accomplishments may have a better and longer impact on Internal Affairs. I simply wish to make Internal Affairs a better and more respectable department, through increased efficiency and teamwork, I am committed to doing this for the betterment of the site and IA as a whole.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: While being an Agent and an Ambassador I learned to adapt in many situations, from training difficult Agents to adapting to new Directors I went through it all and I came out fine, but I saw others struggle and if I am accepted as Director, I could help them and others get through. One of my accomplishments as Ambassador was helping IA recover and stabilize through some of its tough times. I am wishing to return to bring back stability and respect to the department I adore.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: Archie Bambozzini is Italian and one of 4 Bambozzini brothers. He is the son of Don Bambozzini, his other brothers still are back in Italy. Around the age of 21 he moved to Australia for a new life. Later he found work with the foundation and worked his way up to Agent over time then he later transferred to site 56, He has a passion to help others from other sites and would often taken time out of his breaks to help people from other foundations that are stopping by. He is usually quite cheery but can be very serious some issues he finds to be a problem. Over time working through the ranks of Internal Affairs he gained the job of Director of Internal Affairs, Under his rule IA flourished and was transformed into a machine of effectiveness and professionalism. He could be involved in any type of story line, although I do prefer "visitor" based stories. Such as a SCP from another sites visiting, I also like GoI events, where we can interact with others groups in SCP lore.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Only had positive interactions
+Knows the ins and outs of IA, very experienced
+Active and has been around for awhile
+Overall solid person, would be really nice to see what he does with the position

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
+support
Postivte Interactions

Knows the knowledge of Internal Affairs.
Friendly

Activty, May just be me before I left to go to the UK Server, But I had never seen you before, you also admiting this in mess hall

1673153051227.png
So activty is a low.

Maybe Improve on that. Just the only complaint but good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Barry

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+Netural
Postivte Interactions

Knows the knowledge of Internal Affairs.

Activty, May just be me before I left to go to the UK Server, But I had never seen you before, you also admiting this in mess hall

View attachment 4479
So activty is a low.

Also that tribunal you had on you for job abuse.. Littearly have not seen you been on since that.

Maybe Improve on those, and I would be glad to see you as the I.A Director.
Hey Wade, I'm not sure many people know, but Archie's Tribunal was exclusively for the theatrics. Archie, along with the Committee, agreed to do it live and public for the RP case. Archie is a really good kid, and a mistake was made in the passion and frustration. It was a small offense and was blown up to scale for the drama. Archie has gotten a lot of flack for it solely because it was public. Archie has always been one of, if not the most active and hard working agent I've known. I wouldn't hold the Tribunal against him. : )

Reactions: Archie Bambozzini

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hey Wade, I'm not sure many people know, but Archie's Tribunal was exclusively for the theatrics. Archie, along with the Committee, agreed to do it live and public for the RP case. Archie is a really good kid, and a mistake was made in the passion and frustration. It was a small offense and was blown up to scale for the drama. Archie has gotten a lot of flack for it solely because it was public. Archie has always been one of, if not the most active and hard working agent I've known. I wouldn't hold the Tribunal against him. : )
Good to know.

Changed to a +support good luck Archie

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
I forgot to put my own + Support here, so...

+ Huge Support
+ Experienced
+ Dedicated
+ Loyal
+ Passionate

Archie Started roughly around the same time I did, and was more or less active any chance he got. He was one of my hardest working agents while I was Director, and he was quickly promoted to Ambassador. I haven't met anyone as dedicated to IA as Archie. His passion and delicacy are unparalleled, and his loyalties to his peers, his superiors, and his department are unwavering. Archie deserves to have his months of hard work pay off. I firmly believe there is no one is more qualified than Archie.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Internal Affairs. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. Whilst we appreciate your application, we currently do not have an open spot in that position.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

• Sad
Reactions: Sir Barry
Status
Not open for further replies.