Civilian name:N/A
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:444606403

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No I have not

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was an Elite Admin on a large US MilRP server, Staff Manager and Head Admin on two smaller MilRP communities. And finally, I have been lower staff on a few other MilRP servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes. I really enjoy SeriousRP servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-4 on Weekdays, and 4+ on weekends

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wanna join the staff team to help out the current staff team members and I also wanna help out the players of CN MRP. A lot of times I get bored and there are dry times where I am not doing anything productive. In these dry times I want to be helping out the community and staff by taking sits, answering people’s questions, and training new people into the server. I also want to help the new people in the server that don't know how to play/role play. And I also have a lot of experience on the server. I've played on and off on the UK server for about 1-2 years, and I feel like I have a lot of experience and with this experience I believe it will help me become a better staff member. I like this server and the community and I want to help it anyway possible.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I've staffed on various communities before so my experience as a staff member in these communities gives me a unique perspective and experience on the server and in the community. A lot of times I pick doing tickets over doing RP situation so other staff members can either continue their RP Situation or can go enjoy one since I am a staff main. While taking tickets and handling situations as a staff member, I feel as if I am cool, calm, level headed during staff situations while being able to act professionally and unbiased. So picking me would not only help the community but the people with whom I interact and those above me who have to keep an eye on me as a mentor for someone who is already experienced and won't cause them any trouble. I am hoping that my position will also help the server playerbase grow.

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
-/+Neutral

-You don't have much playtime

Hey Arkady, not met you or anything I am sure you are a great person but I think you should maybe get some more time on the server and make yourself a prominent member of the community

-Osoi

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
- Support

Already had to warn him for FearRP
Never seen you before on the server
Doesn't have any type of RP rank or regiment

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
- Support

I've never seen or heard from you before.

Gage said you have been warned for FearRP but said you have no warns so obvious lying (?)

No ranks

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021

Application Denied

Thank you are applying, but your application is being denied. You seem to have just received a warning for FearRP and haven't been seen very much. I would join a regiment and try to climb up and get known and try to read up on the rules.

You may Reapply in 2 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.