PAC Approved [US] Aura North's PAC Request

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.

Aura_

Jul 3, 2022

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested (Which job): Special Agent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144551255

Photograph of PAC:

Screenshot 2023-12-19 232440.pngbackela.png

Lore:
Department of External Affairs Incident Report

From: Vice Director Ana Kolinsky, Recordkeeping and Information Security
To: Level 4 Administration
Subject: RIS Security Protocol Update, RE: Operation Blighted Veil, RE: Encounter Incident GOI-006, RE: SCP-113

File name: Addendum "Operation Blighted Veil", "GOI-006 "Nobody"", and "SCP-113"
Prior Classification: 05
New Classification: 03, Need To Know Basis
Effective Date: ■■/■■/■■■■

Operation Blighted Veil

Following the events of Operation "Blighted Veil", an update is to be made to Files attached. To recount, Foundation Agents under the leadership of Agents A. North, T. Newman, and M. Baker led an attaché in ■■■■■■, Poland, to investigate and follow up on reports of sighting of one subject matching the description of GOI-006 "Nobody". Subject was tracked to an abandoned steel factory, where the building was cordoned by Special Agent Baker's team, and teams led by Newman and North moved in to breach the building. Upon the confrontation of the subject, who did introduce himself as "a nobody"; Subject tossed a bright red gemstone, later identified as SCP-113 (See Scipnet for details), towards Agent North. SCP-113 then attached to Agent North's skin, and began its transformation process. Assisting agents described a brief silence and confusion, followed by Agent North beginning to vomit and scream in excruciating pain, leading to the agent's collapse and unconsciousness. Assisting agents then discharged their firearms at GOI-006, whose body began excrutiating a thick dark miasma from the entry wounds. SCP-113 detached from Agent North's body, and he was dragged out by the other agents. Upon the miasma clearing, and a re-entry from the team led by Agent Newman, a single note alongside SCP-113 was retrieved (based on containment procedures). The note left behind by GOI-006 only read the following: "To my fellows at the foundation, you know where this beautiful jasper is from. How it got to my hands is unimportant, but I am confident its appearance here should be enough to cue you to act. Consider this a helpful nudge in a mutually beneficial direction. Goodbye, for now." Closing statements for the operation has labeled Agent North as the sole casualty as he makes a recovery in the Polish Foundation facility ■■■■■■■■.

Agent North

Special Agent Aura North has an extensive record of service with the foundation with missions ranging from locations in Mexico, Cuba, Bolivia, Greece, and Canada. Subsequent to contact with SCP-113, Agent North's body and genetic anatomy have all reversed completely with 0.1% of predicted error. North has been placed in medical observation for the next 14 days. A detachment of MTF Nu-7 formerly of GROM Military Unit has been assigned to assist Agent North with an introductory physical aptitude compliance regiment to get him to adjust to his new body. Psychological effects of contact with SCP-113 on Agent North have been estimated to be mostly negative, and the Agent must report to bi-weekly evaluations to ensure such effects are not detrimental or harmful. A visit with SCP-999 has been approved for the agent as needed. Due to the unnatural appearance of SCP-113 in a location completely away from the site it was being stored in, Agent North is forbidden from any contact with the SCP due to the unpredictable nature of GOI-006 and a current inability to determine if and how SCP-113 was tampered with. Agent North's Clearance and RFID has been updated with current biometrics.

SCP-113 and GOI-006.

As you know, SCP-113 was supposedly stored in Site-23. Either something has occurred in the site, or is currently ongoing, and we are completely unaware of the situation ( or something is keeping it from being known). Alternatively, GOI-006 has elevated its actions to hostility with the Foundation again, and we should respond accordingly. Whatever the case, I have flagged Site-23 and excluded them from this correspondence. An investigation should be launched ASAP to figure out the connection between GOI-006 and Site-23.

That is all.

Aura_

Jul 3, 2022
(logos clipped in the arms for the photo, if you look at the model from the side it doesn't look as weird as it does now)

Aura_

Jul 3, 2022
I initially just wanted to share my attempt at writing some lore using a GOI or SCP that isn't commonly seen by the community. Mostly wanted some sort of tie-in with "Nobody" and to challenge myself to see if I could grasp the writing style that I found to be what made the character interesting. So to put a face to the story, I started looking for playermodels. Out of 8 playermodels I handpicked, the decision ultimately came down to 3 and I had already lost track of time deciding so I just picked at random.

Turns out, the R6S models are near-perfect to adopt for use in SCP as a PAC3 model. Ranging from Ash, Ela, Thermite, etc. as DEA or O1, to Caveira, Alibi, Kapkan for CI, and Mira, Nokk for GOC. The one other model I was looking at that wasn't from R6S was Sheva Alomar's business attire from RE:5 or Lupo from RE: ORC (which i found more fitting for CI anyway).

Honestly, choosing Ela beats scouring through countless models of Anime, Furry, general NSFW, or just plainly unfitting models for the current setting imho.

The only thing that could make you say "hey that's ela" is the iconic hair, which is a bodygroup i can remove or alter to a different one.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
PAC3 Approved

Hello @Aura_

Your PAC3 Request has been approved.

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Artemis​