[US] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicMan

May 10, 2022
Your in-game name: I remember that one of my names was "Mr. Adien Miller"
Your SteamID: 76561199229917079
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6772999
Date of ban: Jul 14th 2021 (Im doing this from work im not home so I could be wrong)
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Class (X) Fail RP, RDM.
Who banned you: Im not sure where to find that, Apologies. Im doing this away from home. If I have time ill find out.
Ban length?: Was 25 weeks and its been a while so now 7 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP U.S.A
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/#:~:text=SCP-RP Rules 1 You or someone else is,D-class starting a riot with a weapon.
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Well it will be the fact that iv gotten mature from playing on GL and getting roleplay experience.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I have gotten rid of my minge behavior and its been about 17-18 weeks since the ban. I'm here because I would wish to actually roleplay professionally instead of the old me trolling people. I definitely apologize for my previous behavior and I hope you believe i'v changed over 18 weeks of ban time. I just want to get back into SCP-RP as its in my opinion one of the best RP servers out there.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: You can ensure that I wont break any rules because I have gotten mature but theirs not much proof to show but when or if im unbanned I can prove it. I no longer enjoy ruining other peoples experience with RP.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I apologize to the people that i killed if i ruined their experience. I believe I should rejoin because I can RP properly now. I honestly wish to come back and enjoy me and others RP experiences. This apology doesn't have to be accepted but hopefully it can be understood.image_2022-11-25_233510897.png

Last edited:

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
It seems I was the one to issue the ban, Due to the LONG period of time that has passed, I cannot recall what the circumstances of the ban are.

MicMan

May 10, 2022
It seems I was the one to issue the ban, Due to the LONG period of time that has passed, I cannot recall what the circumstances of the ban are.
Here is the file look in the forum again its edited+

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Adien,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've decided to unban you.
Please take a look at the rules and be up to date with any of the new server rules or even the other policies.
Make sure to follow the server rules to avoid any situations in the future.
Do not repeat your mistakes.​

Status
Not open for further replies.