Nov 23, 2022
Your in-game name:Nic Addikt
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:185709095
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 22 19:13:14:2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Warnings
Who banned you: Bobby Clint Ban
length?: 4 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA Link
a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i learn from mistakes and know to stop doing them.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? warned couple times and i dont know more.
Why should you be unbanned: I am very new to the server and it was my first time playing as gensec, a dclass pulled a knife on me causing me to shoot him down. Which unfortunately led to him false reporting me for rdm. Im barely lvl 20 i just want to be unbanned as its all a false misunderstanding. My Medal wasnt working meaning i didnt have proof for the admin to realise i had done nothing.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: yes, i promise to be nice, and never break a rule hopefully.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I love this server, its the only "good" scpRP Server in gmod rn, i like the players and the map, i would like to continue to play here.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Heya. As far as I recall, I banned you because you killed other GENSEC as GENSEC. Regardless, you had 3 warnings prior to that within 24 hours, and mine made it a fourth. That, and the punishment for the RDM.

As for your apology, please ensure that you’re properly following the rules, since that many RDM warnings in under 24 hours isn’t probable for the regular player.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Nic Addikt,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the late response, however it appears that this ban has since expired. Do note that we don't tolerate RDM of other players. As for your initial ban reason, if you were found to be breaking a rule and it warrants a ban, staff members are allowed to tack on the Stacked Warnings offense if you have received 4 warns within 24 hours. While accepted due to expiry, it will still stay on your record.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.