[US] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldPlated

Dec 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Noah Smith (From what I can remember)
Your SteamID: 76561199129280240
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199129280240/
Date of ban: 12/3/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP [A] Severe Toxicity [A] (Note: I turned off my PC since it was time for a sports practice and I had to get ready, so that's probably why it shows LTAP.)
Who banned you: Edward "Nutty" Wilson (STEAM_0:1:245725058)
Ban length?: 4 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Improve myself and read up on the rules way more than I currently have.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned, once when I was 2 hours fresh.
Why should you be unbanned: I am an active community member who wants to grow his self through the server with activity and hard work, but this ban hinders me from doing so. I will improve, and fix myself so everyone can enjoy the community and server at all times.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will re-read the community rulebook until I can remember it in my head, i'll also try to be more careful with my words, and try to say more positive stuff to ensure everyone enjoys the server.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love this servers content and community, I don't wanna be banned from it because of my own actions. So I would like to rejoin it because I want to progress my levels, and status within the community. And improve myself overall with the help and support with the strong and bondful community members who activley play the server everyday.

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
Hello Noah,

I had banned you previously due to you saying a slur towards another member, I then banned you for LTAP due to you leaving in the middle of the sit with no warning beforehand. Additionally, please inform the staff member that you are leaving before leaving abruptly in the middle of the sit.

Kind Regards,
Edward

GoldPlated

Dec 4, 2022
Hello Noah,

I had banned you previously due to you saying a slur towards another member, I then banned you for LTAP due to you leaving in the middle of the sit with no warning beforehand. Additionally, please inform the staff member that you are leaving before leaving abruptly in the middle of the sit.

Kind Regards,
Edward
I understand, and I do indeed regret saying that nasty word/slur. I will try to be more vigilant in sits since I did not know I can't leave when the verdict was already said, my apologies.

Sincerely,
Noah

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @GoldPlated,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Based on what has been said, I'm willing to lower your ban down to 1 day. Please note that we take sever toxicity seriously, so all I can ask is that you learn from this and be careful with your words.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.