Your in-game name:Human
Your SteamID:/76561199176958362
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CivilGamers
Date of ban:11/21/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Farming [A]
Who banned you:Ryran "deadpool"
Ban length?:1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not afk and move around
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I didn't see any rules that farming by going afk was agaist the rules and i will not do this in the future
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By looking at them more closely
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to see play with some friends that i haven't seen in a while.

Last edited:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Hello @Human , thank you for making a ban appeal.
Just to clarify what farming I am talking about I am more specifically talking about XP/Money farming. This happened this morning for me as I walked out of Security Sector and I saw you walking in circles. I was skeptical you were using macros or something like that for Anti AFK until I realized you most likely used +Forward and +right or anything like that. I was then told by @Jolly that you had been doing this for a while. Because you were essentially AntiAFKing which means you were trying to tell the server that you were still active and not AFK. If you say that it was so you don't get kicked this was in the morning when there were only about 30 players on. Due to the fact that if you are active you get XP and money about every 5 minutes, I had to put this under farming because you were still getting this XP and money. I waited in the sit room for about 10 minutes just to see if you would come back but you didn't. I have been trying to get a clip but sadly it keeps saying an error has occurred.

Thank you for reading
Ryan.
PS. If you have any questions about the rules you can contact me on discord: Dpw483#0931

Human

Nov 21, 2022
Thanks for looking at my appel. Sorry i didn't know that it was agaist the rules because i really didn't see anything about it. Don't worry i won't be doing that in the future

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Thanks for looking at my appel. Sorry i didn't know that it was agaist the rules because i really didn't see anything about it. Don't worry i won't be doing that in the future
Of course, like I said if you have any questions or anything like that with the rules you can contact me on discord.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Human,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation I've decided remove your ban from your history as it's a first time offense and it's not clearly stated in the rules. For future notice, please refrain from using macros, using +left or +right in console or doing anything to avoid being kicked by the AFK system.

Regards,
Alpha​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.